EY Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our combined International Tax and Transaction Services sub-service line is one of the largest, most distinctive international tax teams in the market with the breadth and depth of our transfer pricing, transactions and international tax talent.
What a career in EY International Tax and Transaction Services entail?
Our professionals have the opportunity to:
• Be entrepreneurial and develop new areas of service offerings for our clients
• Build their network with colleagues and clients in various industries
• Work with a client base of some of the... world’s best-known brands, as well as Bulgarian clients with high growth potential
• Be complex problem solvers that add value to our clients’ business
• Build digital enabled leading class technical skills
Currently, we have an exceptional opportunity in our International Tax and Transaction Services team in Bulgaria.
As a Junior Consultant you will be supporting the engagement teams dedicated to analyzing and documenting transactions taking place within multinational groups of enterprises. You will be involved in client communication, fact-gathering and analytical exercises. You will be actively using your industry, business model and economics insights to assist our clients in analyzing their pricing policies and tax obligations. Through your work and involvement with clients specializing in various activities, you will gain outstanding practical knowledge in the areas of corporate taxation, supply chain management, business strategy, benchmarking, risk identification.
What we expect from you is:
• Bachelor or master degree in Economics, Management, Law, Finance or Accounting, or other relevant field
• Fluency in both Bulgarian and English
• Relevant experience, gained as a transfer pricing advisor or a trade team member in a multinational company would be an advantage.
In addition to our formal requirements, no matter what your professional background or degree of study is, as an International Tax and Transaction Services professional you should be:
• Curious and an active learner
• Nimble, innovative and open to new ideas
• Able to leverage leading edge technologies, such as robotics, artificial intelligence and automation
• A critical thinker capable of complex and creative problem solving that has strong numerical and analytical skills
• Fascinated by the inner working of business
• Collaborative and self-motivated
What we offer you:
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. Moreover, while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EY is an equal-opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential
Transfer Pricing and International Tax Junior Consultant Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.