Uthscsa San Burkina Faso
2 months ago
Oversees the successful completion of a behavioral health training project with limited supervision. Responsible for preparing and maintaining project plans and staffing requirements while considering the overall project budget. Oversees project activities to include coordination with training sites and coordination with subject matter experts, and data management of learner completion.
The Project Coordinator - Senior will primarily be responsible for assisting the Project Director, Program Manager and other team members in a statewide implementation effort disseminating behavioral health evidence-based practices to various agencies and managed care organizations throughout Texas who are serving individuals with serious mental illness. Some examples of evidence-based practices taught as part of this initiative include Motivational Interviewing, Seeking Safety, Trauma Informed Care, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Harm Reduction, and Ethics.
•... Manage, plan, schedule and coordinate the day-to-day activities related to the project. In conjunction with the Project Director and Program Manager, ensure deliverables are completed in compliance with the funding agency and prescribed budget.
• Facilitate monthly virtual trainings using Zoom and/or GoToWebinar.
• Travel to multiple cities in Texas is required to both facilitate and oversee training in the practices. Requires ongoing coordination with each training site and trainees.
• Regular informal and formal reports to the Project Director, Program Manager and stakeholder on training progress, including tracking of learner completion, and expense tracking.
• Coordinate a learning collaborative using online and in-person techniques, including consultation with subject matter experts, Program Manager, the IT team and other team members.
• Assist IT department and Program Manager in maintaining appropriate content on the training website.
• Responsible for organization of regular team meetings to discuss progress.
• May be responsible for coordination of an in-person conference each year as part of the learning collaborative, including delegation of duties to appropriate staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned, provides backup coverage for other team members, attends required training and administrative meetings.
Bachelor's degree in related field is required.
Five (5) years related experience is required.
Additional Licenses and Certifications:
San Burkina Faso
Project Coordinator-Senior San jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.