Freedom Leisure Woking United Kingdom
2 months ago
If you feel driven to inspire people to be more active, improve their wellbeing and would like a job that will make a real difference to local people’s lives then Freedom Leisure is the place for you!
We are a not-for-profit leisure trust with a strong purpose and commitment to support our local communities and hard-to-reach groups, encouraging them to become more active, enhancing their physical and mental wellbeing and contributing to improved lives.
As a Customer Service Assistant you will welcome the community into the facility, whether that be a seasoned gym goer or somebody making their first steps into the facility. We strive to provide a warm friendly welcome to all.
Joining part of friendly and supportive team you will be you will build your knowledge of what’s on offer at name of centre so that you can share this with our users. No two days will be the same as you interact with the wide range of centre users, you will also have the opportunity to deliver our catering... service from the combined Reception Café area (Hub). We can offer full on the job training and career progression opportunities within the company to ensure you grow as we do.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Hours: 37 hours a week - Monday to Sunday (Rota basis)
• Experience of serving customers in a face to face environment.
• Able to promote services and sell the different products that Freedom leisure offer.
• The skill to establish key relationships swiftly and appropriately.
• High level of professionalism and integrity, enthusiasm and motivation
• Well developed interpersonal skills, able to negotiate and persuade people both internally and externally
• Highly organized with a good attention to detail.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind, so what can we offer you?
• My Staff Shop, our very own staff benefit scheme, gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on cinema tickets, travel bookings, high street e-vouchers, gift cards, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
• Discounted Staff membership (including family members)
• Incremental holidays
• Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential, independent and professional counselling.
• Company pension
• Various insurance and saving schemes
• Financial advice
• Cycle-to-work and Car Leasing tax-efficient schemes (salaried staff only, depending on earnings)
• All this as well as fully funded training and career progression opportunities in a team working environment
Closing date: 31st March 2023
Salary: up to £20,102 per annum
Receptionist - Full Time - Eastwood Leisure Centre Woking jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.