Freedom Leisure Uckfield United Kingdom
2 months ago
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
Do you want to be part of a fun and exciting team?
We are looking for lifeguards to join us!
Being a lifeguard is an essential part of our swimming pool and leisure centre operations. This is a responsible role which is key to the safety and well-being of our customers; it requires a team orientated approach, great interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to customers of all ages and walks of life. It is an exceptionally rewarding job which will provide you with lifelong skills and friends. We are looking for a fun, dynamic and enthusiastic individual to be part of the Freedom Leisure team. To the right candidate, we are offering full training for this role including both a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and First Aid at Work certification.
Our lifeguards are an integral part of our team and have gone on to become Duty Managers, Swim Teachers... and much more!
The good thing is that we provide you with full training and great potential for career progression, we have over 100 facilities across England and Wales – many of our staff have built successful careers with us because they love the having a positive impact in their local communities and enjoy the variety that the role provides.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Hours: Casual hours, as and when required.
We are looking for people who have the following attributes:
• Team orientated approach
• An ability and understanding of how to relate to customers of all ages and abilities
• Great interpersonal skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Demonstrated passion and energy for the leisure industry
Requirements for training course:
• Be 16+ years of age on the date of assessment
• Jump / dive into deep water
• Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
• Swim 100 metres continuously on front and 100m continuously on back
• In deep water, tread water for 30 seconds
• Surface dive to the floor of the pool
• Climb out of the pool unaided without using a ladder / steps where the pool design permits
You will need to be available for the entire course duration including the assessment date.
(*Training terms and conditions apply)
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind, so what can we offer you?
• Flexible working hours
• Training and development provided
• Paid annual leave
• Fun and busy environment
• Discounted Staff Membership
• Potential permanent work opportunities
• Opportunities to build an exciting career
• Rewarding role supporting health & fitness in the community
Closing date: 7th April 2023
Salary: up to £10.42 per hour
Jobs in Uckfield United Kingdom
Lifeguard (Training Provided) - Casual - Uckfield Leisure Centre jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.