Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Czechia Czechia
2 months ago
PPD clinical research services’s mission is to improve health (https://www.ppdi.com/about/purpose-mission-strategy) . It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams (https://www.ppdi.com/careers/about/culture) .
We are passionate about being data and technically agile and driving enhanced value for our clients and patients. Determined to improve patient health, we help PPD provide industry-leading statistical, programming and clinical pharmacology contributions through global delivery, consistent quality adherence and scientific insight.
As a Senior Programmer Analyst within Early Development Services (EDS) , you will perform advanced bioinformatics programming activities for the statistical and computational considerations of... research projects.
Essential Functions :
• Acts as the lead programmer on selected studies of moderate complexity, working directly with project team leaders and client representatives to assess and develop project goals and timelines. Assumes leadership responsibility as a contributing member of a multi-disciplinary clinical trials project team, communicating actively and frequently with other team members as needed.
• Independently creates, executes, maintains, and validates programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combines data from a variety of sources and structures, generates and stores summary data from a variety of sources, generates reports or combines multiple databases and validates programs that generate listings, tables and figures using SAS
• Manages and documents assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality work, being familiar with any relevant contractual obligations or limits.
• Increases knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming, technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry.
• Provides training and guidance to junior team members.
• Provides general infrastructure support to the department, including representing the company at industry conferences, presenting/teaching at department meetings, assisting in establishing training materials, and contributing to other general department documents or policies such as the development of departmental working practice documents and SOPs.
• Provides support to the bidding process as requested.
Education and Experience :
• MS/MA degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and at least 3 years of experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements,
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification, and at least 5 years of experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
• Solid understanding of one or more programming languages. SAS experience essential .
• Solid attention to detail
• Comprehensive problem solving and innovative skills
• Solid written and verbal communications skills to effectively interface with teams and clients, including proficiency in the English language
• Capable of independently and effectively organizing and managing multiple assignments with challenging timelines
• Capable of adapting and adjusting to changing priorities
• Demonstrated positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and the ability to work well with others
• Demonstrated leadership, initiative and motivation
• Strong understanding of relational data base structure and complex data systems
• Capable of training and mentoring others
• Capable of effectively capturing biostatistical metrics
• Capable of providing quality control review for statistical programming
At PPD clinical research services we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD clinical research services you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme (https://www.ppdi.com/careers/about#Training) , ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture (https://www.ppdi.com/careers/life-at-ppd) , where PPD clinical research services truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organization but with a local feel.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Sr Programmer Analyst - Early Phase Czechia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.