Carbiz Accident Replacement Vehicles
Carbiz Accident Replacement Vehicles Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
Carbiz offer the best end-to-end accident management service to our customers who have been involved in a motor vehicle accident for which they were not at fault. We are a fast-growing tech company who distribute accident replacement vehicles to clients across Australia to ensure that our customers get back on the road as quickly as possible.
The Assistant to the CEO provides a high level of support both of a personal and business nature to the CEO. This role requires a high level of attention and focus – constantly ensuring that the needs and requirements of the CEO are effectively managed at all times. Excellent communication, relationship skills and being highly organised are a necessity.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
• Travel bookings and management for the CEO
• Day to day office management, greeting clients, setting up for meetings
• Diary and calendar management for CEO including scheduling of meetings
• Email/inbox management for CEO
• Screening... phone calls for CEO
• Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the CEOs behalf
• Managing and reviewing document storage and management
• Coordinating with accounts receivable/payable and assist with account and data management
• Attend all leadership meetings to create agendas, take minutes and provide reporting
• Support CEO and other Senior Leaders with technology requirements
• Support CEO with fleet management, stock coordination, data entry and review of master databases
• Managing ad hoc projects
• Comply with all company policies and procedures
• Personal ad hoc duties including shopping and picking up/dropping off children to afternoon sports
What we are looking for
• Exceptional organisational skills and efficiency
• Excellent problem solver- able to think quickly on your feet!
• Great attention to detail
• Qualification or relevant experience in administration
What we offer
• Great workplace culture with a fun team environment
• Competitive, negotiable remuneration based on experience
• Novated lease options
• Monthly office lunches and birthday celebrations
• Study assistance program- that's right, we pay you to study!
• Career growth opportunities as the company grows
• Celebrate all major events such as Christmas in July, Melbourne Cup, Easter
• Discounted tickets to our partners sporting events
• We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability
Sydney NSW Australia
Junior Personal Assistant Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.