Amgen Lisbon Portugal
2 months ago
**HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?**
• *The Amgen Capability Center in Lisbon, Portugal (ACCP)** will be home to over 300 multi-national and multi-cultural employees, representing a broad range of cross functional capabilities, including Commercial, General and Administrative, Research and Development and more. The ACCP will offer rich career growth and development opportunities, regional and global exposure and the opportunity to LIVE, WIN and THRIVE in one of Europe’s most attractive cities.
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
• *French Speaking Document Control Coordinator**
• *What... you will do**
The Administration and Contract Support Services (ACSS) Coordinator is responsible for executing day-to-day ACSS support across different functions to Amgen. You are responsible for supporting contract management, Purchase Order (PO) lifecycle management, Healthcare Professionals (HCP) Contracting and sponsorships/fees for service/donations/educational processes support. You will adhere to the continuous improvement agenda of the ACCP, specific legal support for ACSS including corporate administration and intercompany agreement management.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Managing contract templates and contract repositories creation (non legal).
- Support the audit team with any requirements/information.
- Recognizing and escalating problems or risks, as and when they arise in line with the business requirements.
- Adapt, support and contribute to the growth and continuous improvement of the department and ACCP.
• *What we expect of you**
Proven experience and skills needed:
- Fluency in English and French, both in written and verbal communication.
- Fluency in another European language strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient using MS Office tools.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role supporting large teams at different levels.
- Demonstrates personal credibility and flexibility.
- Demonstrates a service-minded attitude.
- Clearly explains processes and procedures
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients
French Speaking Document Control Coordinator Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.