Accenture Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 months ago
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Umlaut, part of Accenture, is a 4200 people strong global full service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and... focus to their organizations and produce.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the execution and design of predefined test procedures for mobile devices under live networks in a dynamic or stationary LTE and 5G radio environment (calls, downloads, emergency calls origination, usage of specific mobile apps)
• Performing radio functionality, feature, sanity, automatic and stress testing on various device form factors
• Utilize diagnostic tools to capture and analyze log files with device under test connected to a laptop. Communicate to client R&D teams the faulty behavior with comments on the log and suggestions on potential patches based on test outcome from benchmark or legacy models
• Reproduce/troubleshoot field issues as per test steps provided by senior management or client point of contact. Ability to build test procedures to improve device SW quality based on lessons learned and common bugs identified on similar products
• Able to follow test plans and test cases according to predefined client provided formats. Provide recommendations to client to improve test plans and procedures to increase Qualty Assurance efficiency
• Document test results with accuracy and quality in email or other client preferred formats
• File faulty scenarios or bugs on specific databases with clear description of the test steps performed and test outcomes
• Master or Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineering, IT or equivalent title
• 3+ years of experience on field testing on mobile devices or other HW/modem/electronics products in the software quality assurance domain
• Deep knowledge of TelCo standards, major Radio Access Technologies (GSM/WCDMA/LTE/5G) and related features/call flows (emergency call, data/voice call flows, handover procedures, VoLTE/CSFB)
• Deep knowledge of ISO/OSI layers and basic protocols involved in mobile communications (from layer 3 up to application) with specific focus on IP Multimedia Subsystems
• Available for domestic travel
• Excellent English & Arabic verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with ShannonDM, Qualcomm tools, iPerf are a plus
Why join us?
· We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
· You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
· You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
· You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Field Test Engineer Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.