Rainy Day Recruitment
Rainy Day Recruitment Adelaide SA Australia
2 months ago
Currently, we are seeking applications from Senior Software Engineers and Developers.
We are looking for a person with practical communication skills and experience in C# to work in a dynamic and flexible environment. You will be responsible for the configuration, testing, and commissioning in-house developed applications, followed by go-live and providing early-life support as part of the full project lifecycle.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Maintain a thorough understanding of software development techniques
• Contribute to software development lifecycle
• Embrace & practice SCRUM & Agile methodology
• Perform technical design reviews & code reviews as requested
• Work with issue tracking, version control, continuous integration & team collaboration systems underpinning the software development effort
Qualifications & Experience:
• A degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other relevant discipline;
• At least seven years' experience working as a software developer
• Solid C... skills with a good understanding of MySQL
• A passion for software development, with demonstrated success in contributing to complex software projects;
• Demonstrated ability to pick up new concepts quickly; and
• High level of enthusiasm, ambition and willingness to learn new skills.
Salary & Benefits:
• Negotiable salary commensurate with skills, experience & ability
• Flexible working environment
• A long-term opportunity with a strong, growing local South Australian business
• A great work culture with co-workers who work hard but know how to have a laugh and some fun!
This is a newly created role working with a market leader in Adelaide to commence ASAP
Adelaide SA Australia
Software Engineer Adelaide SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.