Commonwealth Bank Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
Senior Software Engineer - .Net
• You are determined to stay ahead of the latest technologies
• We're one of the largest and most advanced Engineering teams in the country
• Together we can build state-of-the-art data solutions that power seamless experiences for millions of customers
Do work that matters
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will bring in a perfect blend of skillset, including hands-on coding and be responsible for shaping the evolution of this team. Here, you will get the best of opportunities to work with new techno stack, for a range of excellent projects that will help provide a seamless and unrivalled customer experience!
CommSec (www.commsec.com.au) is Australia's largest online stockbroker. It is one of the most highly-visible and visited online assets in Australian financial services. Commsec’s systems utilise a variety of technologies and support a broad range of investors.
CommSec has a number of project teams which draw upon a pool of dedicated software... engineers to deliver a range of functional offerings.
Developers within CommSec are offered regular opportunities to work on some of the finest IT systems in Australia, as well as having opportunity to develop careers across different functions and teams within the wider Bank.
Whether you are an engineer driven by data to build fascinating apps, or called-in by your creativity to designing native apps, you will surely feel at home with us. You will work alongside a fantastic team of engineers, and highly invested managers focused on your career progression!
We are seeking people who are:
• Ready to execute state-of-the-art coding practices, driving high quality outcomes to solve core business objectives and minimise risks
• Capable to create both technology blueprints and engineering roadmaps, for a transformational journey
• Can lead and drive a culture where quality, excellence and openness are championed
• Constantly thinking outside the box and breaking boundaries to solve complex problems
We are also interested in hearing from people who:
• Can Work closely with business analysts and product manager to understand business requirements and architects to understand (and where necessary contribute to) design
• Can Deliver performance focused solutions which cater for a high volume & secure platform
• Have the ability to lead or coach/mentor others, proactively share knowledge, information, and solutions to problems
• Understands the underlying business requirements, and creating code that will deliver to these
• Be able to collaborate with broader team on how technology might improve the business outcomes
• Have a natural drive to educate, communicate and positively influence a large stakeholder group
We use a broad range of tools, languages, and frameworks. We do not expect you to know them all but experience or exposure with some of these, or equivalents will set you up for success in this team!
• C# .NET Framework and .NET core experience with REST APIs and multi-threaded systems
• Understanding of .NET Core Concurrent Collections, Tasks and Pipelines
• Microsoft SQL Server, data modelling and query optimising
• React web framework, NPM and nodejs and / or Windows Presentation Foundation
• Source control and continuous integration systems (Git, Teamcity)
• Knowledge of equities and similar financial services
• Supporting AWS and Azure IAAS environments
Working with us:
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive, and flexible workplace with an ultimate flexibility to work from any of our engineering hubs within Australia. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you’ll thrive. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges and empowered to tackle new opportunities. You’ll be empowered to do your best work and be given the choice on when and where that work happens. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 08/04/2023
Sydney NSW Australia
Senior Software Engineer Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.