Aquazzura Italy Italy
2 months ago
He/She will report to the Retail Director and will be responsible for product buys each season and proper allocation of OTB spend per Store and for all product categories of the brand including but not limited to shoes, leather goods, jewelry and casa collections
Responsibilities and general duties:
• Measuring sales, inventory, turn, and gross margin results each month along with KPIs
• Weekly product transfers and consolidations; EOS inventory management
• Provide operational support and oversight of our retail network & e-commerce, including POS systems support, inventory management, product knowledge training, service and sales training and support.
• Monitoring of purchasing needs taking into account production planning and stock levels.
• He/she guarantees the control of supplies in terms of quality and quantity of goods, and delivery times;
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis pertaining to various elements in the competitive market (pricing, trends, local... markets, etc); end of season product/sales recap.
• Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
• Partner with in-store team to solicit qualitative feedback on product, customers, store environments & competitors Liaise with Visual Merchandising, Marketing and Store’ teams creating synergies and contributing to the business's commercial performance
• Constant monitoring of the carry over and never out of stock product for all product categories
• At least 5 years of working experience in a buying role in luxury contexts.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English, other languages will be a plus.
• Problem solving skills and a solution-based mentality Accuracy and attention to detail Ability to prioritize tasks, and ensure delivery of results within tight deadlines Availability to travel Good knowledge of MS Office
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Fashion Retail & Management or similar path degree
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.