Rogers Hospitality Pamplemousses Mauritius
2 months ago
• Manage all accounting transactions and maintaining accurate financial records
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable, prepares bank reconciliations, approve purchase orders and payments amongst other task to ensure proper and timely book keeping
• Ensure books and records are kept as per standards and all financial practices are legal and within guidelines in state laws
• Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
• Create periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Produce internal financial reports in an accurate and timely manner for the daily work of subsidiaries companies and management team
• Maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures and ensures compliance to accounting standards and statutory requirements
• Review and interpret financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations (IFRS and any other... regulations)
• Monthly reporting of results / performance (including balance sheet) is done to the Rogers & Co via the consolidation tool set up.
• Analyse revenue and expenditure trends per department / activities and recommends appropriate budget levels, and ensures expenditure control
• Prepare performance per activities to present to management team.
• Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures at all times
• Assist with analytical reviews of monthly, quarterly and annual financials to be submitted to Management and holding company, Rogers & Co
• Assist in preparation of necessary audit schedules to support the statutory financial statements and footnote disclosures
• Liaise and provide information to external auditors for yearly external audits, internal audits when required and with consultants for any other assignment ongoing
• Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation; compile the annual budget and assists the HOD in the preparation of budgets, if required.
• Ensure all relevant internal and external audits recommendations are implemented and adopted within standard procedures
• Liaise and work closely with the Internal Control department to propose establishing new standard operating procedures for all Finance and others departments and conduct regular test checks / audits to ensure compliance with SOPs
• In charge of preparation of yearly budget and quarterly forecast including profit or loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
• Participate in special projects as deemed necessary
• Degree in Finance and Accounting from a recognized institution
• ACA / ACCA qualified or partly qualified
• 2+ years of related experience
• Mix of experience from accounting firm and industry experience preferred, but not required
• Working knowledge of IFRS required
Jobs in Pamplemousses Mauritius
Accountant (to be posted at the Head Office) Pamplemousses jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.