Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young Malta Malta
2 months ago
Our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team helps clients to meet their strategic goals, increase value, and reduce risks and uncertainty when buying and selling companies, investing in strategic projects or raising finance.
The broad spectrum of services we deliver includes strategic advice, decision support, business plan development, analysis and modelling, financial due diligence and transaction support.
Sounds exciting? Our work is dynamic and high profile and is one of the best ways to fulfill your career potential whilst helping clients to reinvent themselves for a better future. We have open opportunities in a number of areas.
An exceptional career in Strategy and Transactions awaits you. It’s yours to build.
As a Data and Analytics Consultant you will assist us to enable our clients to achieve their mission of tapping their data and information, and turning it into an asset.
Your key responsibilities
· Identify opportunities in data... analytics techniques
· Drive development of client opportunities and deliverables
· Monitor project scope and schedule and the progress of client engagement deliverables
· Develop and maintain relationships with EY stakeholders
· Meet engagement project expectations defined by project and engagement stakeholders
· Identify, communicate and address project risks, assumptions and constraints
What are we looking for?
· At least a recognised university degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or any other relevant discipline (MQF Level 6)
· 2+ years of relevant, professional work experience in data and analytics
· Experience building and applying data analysis techniques and algorithms
· Experience with SQL, Python, and Tableau will be considered
· Experience with SAS, R, Power BI, Redshift, and Teradata will be considered
Want to learn more?
If you think you fit the role, our team would be happy to talk to you. Apply today using the link on this page or [email protected] for further information or questions on the role and recruitment process. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
EY is a leading global professional services organisation employing 250,000 people in 150 countries. Join us now and you could grow with us and help us build a better working world. How far you go is up to you. It starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. We value the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the EY experience lasts a lifetime
Data & Analytics Consultants Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.