Empresa Confidencial Malta Malta
2 months ago
✅ About our client:
Our client is part of the Big Four group and is one of the largest professional services companies.
Malta – Hybrid model
🔎 Main activities:
The CRM Techno Functional consultant will work with the Consulting Services department to implement various modules of Dynamics CRM working closely with client teams and business stakeholders:
• Organise, execute, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders, business analysts and consulting team;
• Interface effectively with other members of the consulting team to arrive at best-in-class solution, and provide a sustainable and scalable solution architecture and application to meet client’s requirements;
• Deliver high quality business and software solutions & services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/ customizations;
• Ensure completeness in... meeting business requirements and take accountability for project deliverables including and not limited to project documentation, solution design, performance, reliability, testing features etc;
• Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to our project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the SLA: on time and on budget;
• Maximize usage of OOB features and provide technical design or develop/customize solution approach for identified gaps;
• Contribute to activities as required including technical presales, building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations; Proactively skilling up on new versions and technology stack to be future ready;
• Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour; Be a trusted advisor for our clients and help to provide solutions which can be upgrade ready;
• Proactively identify business/ project/ technical/ support risks and provide suggestions to mitigate or communicate as necessary;
• Support practice development activities such as defining, solutioning and configuring industry specific solutions; Be an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice;
• In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory trainings;
• Drive for process improvement, feature reusability and other initiatives to maximize efficiency in delivery.
💼 Technical knowledge:
• A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline;
• Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors;
• Minimum 6+ years of relevant and proven end to end implementation experience in Dynamics CRM configuration, customization, standard or customized workflows, dashboards, forms, views, integration, plugin development, report development is a must;
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of all areas within Customer Engagement including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, and Project Service Automation;
• Working knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Apps, Automate, Power BI);
• Good understanding of Dynamics 365 Common Data Service and Common Data Model including the customisations and development of Business Data Models for different solutions;
• Good understand of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons;
• Proven track record of successful maintenance or end to end implementation of a number of solutions for medium/ large customers, preferably across a number of business verticals (e.g. healthcare, finance, insurance etc.);
• Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution following effective design approach;
• Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery;
• Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall, agile and DevOps methodologies;
• Adept at business requirement analysis, solution design, development, system verification and deployment strategies;
• Ability to see the bigger picture and suggest solutions both within and outside the current implementation;
• Business process mapping, Fit Gap analysis, work package estimation, work breakdown structure, modelling and documentation knowledge;
• Excellent understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions;
• Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and hypercare support.
Did you fit in? Apply using the button above. Know someone with the profile? Then share!
Follow Be IT on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn!
Be IT Recruitment
Dynamics CRM Techno Functional Consultant Malta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.