Allied Universal -
Allied Universal - United States United States
2 months ago
Allied Universal -, North America's leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee... assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!Sworn Police Officer Full Time / Part TimeMultiple ShiftsStarting Pay Rate: $25 per hour We are looking for highly motivated applicants that have the education, and skills that meet all state training requirements mandated by the North Carolina Justice Academy. Candidates who can meet these requirements and have the drive and passion to build a lasting career in law enforcement will find that this agency provides the tactical resources, skills, care, and partnerships necessary for personal and professional growth. Allied Universal offers multiple contracts across the state with job security and the ability to experience different aspects of policing. Responsibilities:
• Protects life and property through the enforcement of laws & regulations; Proactively patrols assigned areas
• Responds to calls for police service
• Conducts preliminary & follow-up criminal investigations
• Conducts interviews
• Prepares written reports and field notes of investigations and patrol activities
• Arrest and processes criminals
• Testifies in court
• Emergency duties required during adverse weather conditions
• Ability to exercise judgment in determining when to use force and to what degree
• Operate a law enforcement vehicle under emergency conditions day or night Minimum Requirements:
• Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must possess or can obtain a state driver's license, as well as be a US citizen for the state which you are applying.
• Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the public in a professional and effective manner.
• Must be certified (sworn) as a police officer, have a BLET Certificate, or a state Law Enforcement Certification to be considered.
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local law.
• Must submit to a SBI polygraph if you are still in a probationary status.
• You must have an honorable discharge from the military (if applicable).
• Display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
• Ability to handle crisis situations by using state authorized De-escalation tactics at the client's site.
• Perform all State and local general law enforcement duties; Including patrolling contracted property, conducting building and room searches, issue state citations, conduct investigations, respond to medical calls, preserve all evidence, and make arrest.
• Attend required periodic training sessions and seminars, maintain required level of proficiency in the use of firearms.
• Able to:
• Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat.
• Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds.
• Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
• Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.Allied Universal - is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: .
Jobs in United States United States
Police Officer United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.