Amgen Lisbon Portugal
2 months ago
Amgen is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. Amgen is a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
Doing the right thing is central to our mission to serve patients. At Amgen, doing the right thing means more than just following our compliance policies. It also means truly living the Amgen values – being ethical, trusting and respecting each other, ensuring quality and being science-based.
Amgen foster a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging. Our Diversity is a representation of everything that makes our staff unique, including gender, ethnicity, age, religion and thought. Our Inclusion is involving and empowering our staff and our Belonging is valuing the inherent worth and dignity of staff, so they feel authentic, safe and invited to thrive at work.
About the team:
Our Global Commercial and Operation DTI (Digital, Technology ... Innovation) team is located at Amgen Capability Center in Lisbon, Portugal (ACCP) & overtime will be home to over 300 multi-national and multi-cultural employees, representing a broad range of cross functional capabilities, including DTI, Commercial, General and Administrative, Research and Development and many more functional areas.
Our team is focusing in implementing and supporting regional & global projects and enablers to support Amgen business capabilities, value streams & business processes.
We are functioning as product team, delivering product features in an agile manner & SAFe Framework, focusing on most business added values. Our operating activities are organized via a DevOps model.
We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment where our employees can thrive. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement within our company.
If you're passionate about technology, have can do attitude, agile, results-driven, talented problem-solver and have a strong customer focus, we want to hear from you & we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or relevant IT certifications
• Affinity with DevOps tools
• An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to move around the organization
• Willingness to learn and evolve
• Ability to work with a minimum supervision
• Attentive to quality delivery
• Customer centric
• Experience with Application Programming Interface (API) integration and Structured Query Language (SQL) is a plus
• Hand on experiences with Salesforce products such as: Service Cloud, Commerce, Omni-Channel, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Integration (MuleSoft) or Veeva CRM is a plus
• Salesforce certifications are welcome & a plus
• Experience or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, biotech or general healthcare industries is a plus
• Help our business team on how best to use technology products & functionalities
• Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve Salesforce platforms
• Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
• Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
• Participate in the Agile development process and DevOps model
• Collaborate with the Platform team and adhere to the deployment and releases management process.
What can you expect of us?
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
• Vast opportunities to learn, develop, and move up and across our global organization.
• Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where colleagues are empowered to bring ideas to the table, take risks, and act.
• Generous Amgen Total Rewards Plan comprising healthcare, finance, wealth and career benefits.
• Flexible work arrangements
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients
Senior Associate IS Business Analyst - Sales Force Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.