Dell Technologies Taipei Taiwan
2 months ago
Product Operations Senior Engineer
When Dell Technologies launches new game-changing products into the global market, Product Operations Engineering has a vital role to play. The team coordinates all the operational activities that enable products to be introduced and sustained successfully. It's about making sure there is consistency between production and test environments. It's about ensuring hardware, software and networking changes are migrated into the production environment in a stable and controlled way. And it's about creating build processes, coordinating product builds for release into production and setting up configuration specifications for releases.
Join us as a Product Operations Sr. Engineer on ours Server Product Operations Engineering team in Taipei to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
You will represents Worldwide Operations from a product perspective. Creates factory strategies and plans for Worldwide... Operations based on product plans and roadmaps. Utilizes metrics to improve new production, introduction process and product quality, at launch and throughout life of the program. Ensures Operations achieves Ready to Ship Release and transactions into production/sustaining.
• Utilizes Program Review Process (PrP)/Phase Gate Process to transition products from definition through to the sustaining phase.
• Drives action plans and strategies to reduce overall manufacturing transformation cost.
• Drives quality improvements by risk assessment/mitigation eliminating sources of defects in the design, supplier, new product introduction and manufacturing processes.
• Drives continuous improvement in PrP process, product manufacturability and flexibility, and operations cycle time and quality.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
• Some detailed understanding of global computer products/peripherals industry.
• Various engineering discipline and development / manufacturing process knowledge.
• Advanced command skills to assist in the implementation and execution of programs and initiatives.
• Able to identify, prioritize and influence absolute requirements into product designs
• Provides leadership for ensuring that product designs and operational processes are optimized
• Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor's degree; or 6+ years with a Master's degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience.
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30 April 2023
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here
Product Operations Senior Engineer Taipei jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.