Sanofi Global (English)
Sanofi Global (English) Taiwan Taiwan
2 months ago
Job title: Marketing Excellence Manager
About the job
• Build marketing capabilities and frameworks to raise the level of strategic marketing and go-to-market transformation across the Sanofi business.
• Drive business growth and enable Play to Win by inspiring and equipping our marketing talent with the right approaches, tools, skills, attitudes and mindset to deliver impact and results.
• Develop marketing competence framework with a supporting training plan by leveraging global marketing training tool, internal and external resources.
• Develop marketing planning and review process across GBU aligned with global guidance.
• Championing consistent marketing language, process, tools etc throughout the organisation and roll out global project at local.
• Identify best practices to share with marketing community to uplift capabilities and exchange ideas of good practice.
• Embedding change by providing live coaching, triage... and practical ‘on-the-job’ support.
• Introduce and localize global Launch Excellence framework based on local environment and practices.
• Championing sharing (collaborate with global and Greater China LEx team) to enhance competencies and experience for new product launch.
• Closely partner with marketers from BU and commercial excellence team to accelerate marketing capabilities for GtM transformation.
• Manage content tracking dashboard that able to provide insights and facilitate actions.
• Optimize the speed and quality of marketing deliverables by establishing or simplifying operational framework.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
• Sanofi employees are to be accountable for own’s responsibility in avoiding health risk (Health), preventing accidents (Safety) and environment protection (Environment). Involvement in any business-related activities must comply with HSE policy.
• University / College graduated with pharmacy, life science or business-related degree.
• At least 6-8 years of working experience in marketing related role within pharmaceutical companies.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing leadership role including managing, mentoring, coaching junior marketers.
• Experience of managing new product launch is required.
Experience & knowledge:
• At least 2~3 years experience working in Project management position in Pharma / Medical device /Tech company.
• 3 years above experience in marketing position.
Core competencies /skills:
• Cooperate Transversally - Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders, and partners across the organization to positively impact business results.
• Act for change - Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working.
• Develop People - Take responsibility for developing oneself and others in anticipation of future business needs.
• Transformational - passionate about helping Marketers do their ‘day jobs’ better.
• Curious – willingness and eagerness to learn from others (both internally and externally).
• Strong sense of urgency - with a high degree of maturity and self-confidence.
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude - approachable, responsive and a self-starter.
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action. During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
Marketing Excellence Manager, Hong Kong & Taiwan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.