Addiko Bank Hrvatska
Addiko Bank Hrvatska Zagreb Croatia
2 months ago
We are a bank that wants to be recognized for its own style and for us it is important that what we do, we excel in! Join us in creating a world of clear, simple and direct banking. We would rather do a few things very well, than a lot of things merely okay. We apply data science methods to extract the valuable information and apply it in practice to achieve more satisfied clients. In the core of this approach are our quality people.
In order to strengthen our Group Data Science and Advanced Analytics team, we are looking for Data Scientist Expert (m/f)
Location: Zagreb, hybrid
Do you want to join the world of unconventional bankers? Do you want to be a part of the Bank's strategic projects? Then join us in creating a world of clear, simple, and direct banking!
Work responsibilities and duties:
• profiling data coming from several different markets and deriving insights relevant for business development of all members of the banking group
• communicating insights obtained from the... analysis and developing practical data science-based solutions
• defining methodology & development of business models development (cross-sell, preapproval, churn, income estimation, etc.)
• finding innovative approaches to apply data for achieving business results
• working autonomously, clearly documenting and presenting the results
• 3+ years of relevant work experience with similar responsibilities
• experience in modelling in financial industry
• university Bachelor/Master’s degree in Statistics or another relevant subject (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science)
• SAS, R, Python and/or SQL programming experience, Azure ML
• great interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• knowledge of data science tools and statistical techniques for problem solving
• excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
• passionate about data
What we offer:
• challenging position covering several markets and an opportunity for professional growth
• continuous professional development
• freedom in choosing tools for solving problems in line with the relevant IT security policies
• both “remote” and “in-person” working options
• international and dynamic business environment
• professional and motivated team
We strive to attract the best professionals; those who are not afraid to go out of the box and see the bigger picture. We offer a work environment that encourages innovative solutions and a culture of community, respects feedback and nurtures human relationships. A culture in which “we” means that everyone has their “I” and every self is part of the team. Join us and leave you mark in the world of banking!
You think we have a chance with you? If yes, apply and attach your CV and cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. By submitting the application, candidates agree to the use and storage of personal data for the purpose of the selection process
Data Scientist Expert (m/f) Zagreb jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.