Le Grand & Associates
Le Grand & Associates Luxembourg Luxembourg
2 months ago
Would you like to have the opportunity to join a stable company with a good reputation on the market and a human-sized management team?
We offer you the opportunity to join an investment firm consisting of more than 60 people with whom you will collaborate on a variety of SPV clients.
The company gives you access to all the benefits of an International group, you will work in an international environment and in beautiful facilities close to the centre.
We are currently looking for a profile with a few years of experience in the accounting side, and who would like to take on more responsibility as they grow within the structure.
If you are ready to discover more about this new opportunity!
• Financial transactions
• Bookeeping and financial statements / General expenses
• Work under different Gaaps (UK, US, LUX & IFRS + CSSF)
• Communication and sending of requested information to clients, auditors, banks and tax authorities
• Communication with different... parties internally
• Admin filling and follow up
• Bachelor Or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit, etc...
• At least 2-5 years of experience ideally in Private Equity and Real Estate sector + SPV
• Fluent in English
• Good experience in Luxgaap, IFRS is a plus
• Be a good team player
Accountant - Offer:
• Tailor made offer with benefits
• Work in an international environement
• Flexible hours
• Versatile tasks
• Challenging environement and possibilities of evolution
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com as well.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 79
We look forward to hear from you
Accountant (Asset management) Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.