Limestone Analytics Kingston Canada
2 months ago
Who We Are
Limestone Analytics (Limestone) is an international consulting firm specializing in the economic analysis of public policy, social programs, and international development projects. Founded upon a firm commitment to integrity, excellence, and innovation, we help organizations advance meaningful change through collaborative, evidence-based decision-making. Limestone has successfully completed assignments for governments and large NGOs worldwide, including USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the World Bank, World Vision, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Health Organization, and Nutrition International.
Limestone is searching for an experienced Economist to join our growing consulting firm. Reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for supporting our CBA portfolio’s overall growth and development, with a particular focus on international development programs and policies in the health, nutrition, education, gender and social inclusion... financial inclusion, and environment sectors. The overall responsibilities include the management of projects, technical proposals, junior staff, and client relations.
The ideal candidate thrives in a small and nimble team environment, has a versatile background in Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA) and shares Limestone’s long-standing commitment to integrity, excellence, and innovation.
• Conduct CBA (Cost-Benefit Analysis) and CEA (Cost-Effectiveness Analysis) across different sectors, country settings, policies, and investment decisions.
• Conduct risk analyses.
• Conduct or support performance and/or impact evaluations (design methodologies, and instruments, manage data collection, analyze results, conduct sensitivity analyses)
• Synthesize results, conduct knowledge translation, and communicate results, so they are digestible to clients.
• Demonstrate technical leadership across individual projects, maintaining quality assurance and ensuring it builds upon Limestone’s existing quality processes, standards, and infrastructure.
• Support industry outreach efforts, including developing and delivering webinars, presentations, newsletters and/or publications.
• Support the development and implementation of Limestone’s knowledge base and professional development programs within the CBA portfolio.
• Provide thought leadership within the network, portfolio and technical practice area(s).
• Support the CBA portfolio’s overall success, growth and development. Manage performance against predetermined financial, technical and operating metrics.
• Support opportunity identification and proposal development efforts. Support further portfolio development by meeting mutually agreed on revenue targets alongside the VP.
• Oversee individual project success from start to finish across multiple projects, including work plan design, proposal development, technical leadership, quality assurance and report writing.
• Manage client, partner, subcontractor, and coworker relations positively and professionally. Further develop Limestone’s network of partners, clients, staff and consultants within the portfolio.
• Manage the overall performance, growth and development of staff members within the CBA team, including performance management, feedback, resourcing and capacity building.
• Actively manage the financial health and well-being of projects.
• Adhere to and uphold the values, quality, and ethical standards of Limestone and its Clients.
• Keep the VP informed of project status, risks, and issues on time.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Advanced degree (Master’s or Ph.D.) in Economics or a related discipline.
• 10+ years of experience managing successful CBA and/or Economic Analysis projects in an international development context; experience with government agencies (MCC, USAID) an asset
• Strong quantitative research skills with demonstrated proficiency in quantitative research methods and analyses; qualitative research methods are an asset but not required.
• Proven experience managing all stages of the project life cycle, including planning, budgeting, implementation, review and reporting.
• Demonstrated professionalism and communication skills with a diverse set of staff, stakeholders, clients and partners at all levels of engagement.
• Proven experience successfully managing multiple staff, stakeholders, clients, partners, projects and dedicated staff teams.
• Acute attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills; proven experience writing high-quality reports, briefs, technical proposals and presentations.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English (additional languages an asset).
• Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and USAID Acquisition Regulation (AIDAR) is an asset.
• Willing and able to travel as necessary.
• Health, Dental and Vision (family coverage)
• Three (3) Weeks of Paid Vacation
• Two (2) Paid Sick Days
• Flexible Hours Arrangement (35-40 hours per week)
Kingston, Ontario. This is an in-person job position
Technical Director (Senior Economist), Cost-Benefit Analysis Kingston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.