Colgate-Palmolive Tegucigalpa Honduras
2 months ago
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 152135 - Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazán, Honduras
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
In today's dynamic environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Customer Development team at Colgate Palmolive. Our highly energetic and focused Customer Team is dedicated to driving growth for our company in this ever-changing landscape. What role will you play in our team? As the Key Customer Development Manager for key distributors, you will have responsibilityto deliver sales objectives on volume, spending and retail execution while also running the P&L.
What you will do:
• Be the primary contact between Colgate Palmolive and the client and Negociate the annual... commercial plan with key client with the objective of profitable growth. .
• Planning and monitoring the effective execution of the objectives defined in the annual business plan and monthly Joint Business Plan (JBP).
• Prepare, negotiate and implement JBP, marketing and promotional campaigns to drive demand. Forecast, develop, implement and supervise customer specific plans to achieve Colgate's commercial goals of net sales, share, margin, within budget spend. Communicate plans to field team for in-store support. Visit stores to better understand implementation challenges to optimize future approaches.
• Help facilitate and lead functional commercial organization meetings to align priorities and secure execution of all initiatives. Supervise driven activity, identifying risk level and competitive best practices for discussion and strategic/tactical refinement
• Develop commercial and promotional plans for brand and customer development, managing resources efficiently.
• Carry out analysis of the information related to the client's performance to detect weekly opportunities by category, and communicate internally and externally.
• Monitor service levels (inventories) and take corrective actions as needed and take opportunities for commercial actions.
• Monitor the checking account, create and track financial reserves to keep the financial health for CP and the customer.
• Lead return on investment analysis and ensure post-evaluation of all promotional campaigns presenting qualitative results to the commercial team, and refine customer tactical plans. Share findings, insights and recommendations.
• Ensure the implementation of the plans at the points of sale, through visits to the field (20% of the time).
• Develop and ensure the correct sale management process and policies.
• Drive support for Colgate's Key clients. Establish positive relationships with key accounts personnel (Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics) to influence support of Colgate's strategic goals. Strong leadership, a clear understanding of their business and foresight is required to engage customers with strategic plans.
• Prepare, negotiate and implement Joint Business Plans, marketing and promotional campaigns to drive demand. Forecast, develop, implement and supervise customer specific plans to achieve Colgate's commercial goals of net sales, share, margin, within budget spend. Communicate plans to field team for in-store support. Visit stores to better understand implementation challenges to optimize future approaches.
• Ensure post-evaluation of all promotional campaigns presenting qualitative results to the commercial team, and refine customer tactical plans. Share findings, insights and recommendations.
• Optimize Key Account budget and all resources available
• Evaluate and understand each customer's strategy applying data and analytics to supervise sales, distribution and campaign performance, trends, insights and opportunities for growth. Understand customer strategy, policies and procedures and future plans as well as their digital tools, assets and organization.
• Facilitate and lead functional commercial organization meetings to align priorities and secure execution of all Colgate's initiatives. Supervise driven activity, identifying risk level and competitive best practices for discussion and strategic/tactical refinement
• Evaluate global KAM tools & standard methodologies for local implementation
• You are Customer Centric! You enjoy the idea of ‘building relationships’, and negotiating with/ selling to customers. You have a pragmatic working style approach and hands on in service delivery. You are data driven, have a strong business discernment and can negotiate mutually beneficial agreements.
• You are an Innovator! You actively seek opportunities to improve and create solutions for customers. You have outstanding negotiating ability. You apply data and shopper insights to develop commercial recommendations that drive results. You will always identify essential interests and understand customer's underlying requirements.
• You are Curious and Digitally Savvy. You have an agile approach and are able to adapt to robust landscape and seek innovative solutions.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Complies with all policies and standards
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Industrial Engineering
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor of Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years in sales
• At least 3 years of experience in sales roles or adjacent experiences in consumer goods industry
• At least 1 year experience managing key accounts in traditional channel
• 80% of English language
• Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point), BW, SAP and negotiation techniques.
• 80 % English proficiency
• Financial knowledge and Analysis of data
• Microsoft Office or Google Suite proficiency (i.e, Sheets, Slides, Docs).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
Key Customer Development Manager Tegucigalpa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.