AbbVie Inc İstanbul Turkey
2 months ago
Reporting to Business Unit Manager, Immunology; the responsibilities of Brand Manager will be as follows;
• Develop Brand/Commercial strategies and tactical plans including pre-marketing period, defining specific timelines, budgets and stakeholder responsibilities, aligned with Brand planning process and Brand team direction .
• Prepare and i mplement tactical plans, communicate clearly and propose responsibilities allocation to cross-functional team members and in-field team ( eg. product messaging by Physician segment) .
• Manage communications with sales force and cross-functional team to ensure marketing objectives are met
• Diagnose and analyze brand, market and competitors through gathering customer insights and competitive information; identifying drivers and refining segmentation according to customer needs.
• Coordinate the development of sales objectives, strategies, advertising, promotion programs, public relations and market research activities and... ensure their execution.
• Maintain and develop credibility and reputation among key opinion leader s and HCPs
• Develop, implement and update product trainings to sales force on an ongoing basis .
• Bachelor's degree from reputable universities, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Pharmacy or related fields,
• Min. 3 years of commercial experience in pharma industry,
• Excellent presentation, planning and organization skills ,
• Strong analytical & strategic thinking & decision - making skills ,
• Excellent KOL management & communication skills ,
• Strong innovation attitude, lateral thinking and project orientation ,
• Advanced level in written and spoken English .
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie's policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Brand Manager, Immunology İstanbul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.