Tetra Pak Morocco Morocco
2 months ago
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a Credit Analyst who will be responsible for day-to-day Customer Credit and Collection activities. The selected candidate will be resonsible for Accounts Receivable including aging follow-up and customer statements for one or several legal entities. Works within defined functional/technical processes and procedures or methodologies and helps determine the appropriate approach for new assignments. Works independently with oversight focused only on complex new assignments Completes a variety of atypical assignments Concentrates on own short-term* goals and tasks at hand.
This is a local role based n Morocco .
What you will do
• Responsible for A/R follow up (including aging analysis)
•... Responsible for Customer statement handling
• Book incoming payments and if outsourced, main contact with outsourcer for bank bookings
• Regularely follow up the status of credit and collection activities
• Responsible for book closing activities related to credit and collection
• Run Direct Debet transactions and follow up
• Masterdata for Customers
• Run Dunning for Customers
We believe you have
• Min. 3 years of accounting experience, will be coached in specific skills Preferably Accounts Receiveable, Customer contact or sales administration experience
• University degree (Bachelor) or equivalent in Accounting or equivalent or High School Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
• Excellent English mastery (speaking/writing) and French language.
• Proactive and pragmatic attitude with a strong hands-on, getting-things-done mentality.
• Business minded with ability to understand the dimensions of business strategy, activities, performance and direction
We Offer You
• A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
• A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
• An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
• Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at .
This job posting expires on 31/03/2023
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Nadine Bourguiba
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.