Arrivals + Departures
Arrivals + Departures Toronto Canada
2 months ago
• Departures is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Diversity and inclusion are an important part of our everyday work, and it is our belief that they enable us to reach our goal of seeing the world differently. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. Accommodations can be made upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
What we're looking for:
A Social Media Content Manager at the mid-career level to own the ideation and execution of engaging social media content. You are enthusiastic, creative, organized and a natural storyteller. You are an avid social media consumer and creator with proven experience crafting great still and video content in the studio and in the wild.
Your obsession... with social media makes you committed to helping our clients successfully navigate the ever-changing social landscape. You'll be their ?go-to?, helping them understand how to show up in platform-native ways. As the Social Content Manager, you will be the subject matter expert who has deep knowledge of each platform, is on top of current trends and can both lead and execute social content that drives meaningful audience impact and spurs community interaction.
You will be responsible for ideating and developing social-first content ideas then executing that content through a range of outputs including video, photography and post production. You'll work with a broader team of social media strategists, specialists, creatives, producers and account leads as a core member of a multidisciplinary team.
Ideal candidates for this position have a passion for content creation. They are creative thinkers with an emphasis on visual expression and are confident in providing creative solutions to effectively improve our clients' social presence.
• Conceptualize, design & implement impactful, engaging and creative social media content across client social media channels, including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn
• Originate innovative and creative concepts that are insight-led and resonate with the client's target audience and community
• Lead messaging and write content for social media, maintaining the client's tone of voice
• Execute pre-production of content shoots including mood boards, props, locations and equipment sourcing
• Shoot and edit high-quality platform native content (e.g. Reels, Shorts, etc.) including still photography, static image composition, video content capture, post production and retouching
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices, new platform features, technologies, bringing a test-and-learn mentality to your social content production
• Work collaboratively with other agency teams in providing consulting (agency
• client) and crafting channel-specific recommendations (e.g., best practices, emerging trends)
• Attend events to capture IRL content, connecting broader brand experiences to social communities
• 5+ years of relevant content creation and social media marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting
• Has a creative mindset and the ability to conceptualize innovative ideas while maintaining cohesive brand identities
• Hands-on experience writing and designing content in various forms
• Has an eye for visual storytelling and is able to provide examples of relevant completed projects
• Experienced in producing and creating photo and video content using DSLR and lighting kits
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent video and photo editing software
• Expert in social media best practices with an excellent knowledge of Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn from both an organic and paid perspective
• Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with internal (creative, accounts, strategy), and external (clients, partners) teams.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
• Comfortable working independently and within a team environment
We love people who are curious, ask questions, like to share knowledge and collaborate. If that sounds like you we'd love to talk! Please send your resume via Isarta
Social Media Content Manager Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.