JPMorgan Chase Taipei City Taiwan
2 months ago
The Global Client Reporting Team is responsible for creating documents which articulate J.P. Morgan Asset Management's unique value proposition and brand commitment to clients around the world. The team produces client materials in both acquisition of new business and retention of existing clients, working closely with Investment Specialists, Client Advisors and Client Service partners.
The Client Reporting team member will play a key role in responding various complicated clients' request as well as several global & regional project initiatives. Also we will expect the team member to develop and implement the progressive automation strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities and challenges, finding creative and pragmatic solutions and delivering results promptly for our clients. In terms of local requirement, we expect this role to understand and manage the complicated clients' requests. Advantage to have working knowledge of VBA macros... Python or other smart automation tools.
• Responding the complicated clients' reporting request.
• Creating new strategic reporting workflow, incorporating in-house systems
• Developing systematic solutions to raise efficiency by automation
• Ensuring global consistency where possible, in client materials production
• Measuring and driving client satisfaction under the client experience agenda
• Project management and or coordination with global partners, across different functional teams
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
• Passion for building and motivating a productive and high performing team
• Ability to understand system/technology functions and suggest alternative ideas
• Outstanding relationship-building skills; ability to gain 'buy-in' to new ideas and work processes. This will be critical to understanding local stakeholder and client needs in the individual countries of the Asia Pacific region
• Ability to drive a project with many diverse stakeholders. (Onshore and offshore)
• Ability to drive sustainable change across a large and complex organization with many diverse stakeholders
• Significant experience in client reporting, finance, fund accounting or regulatory reporting function (Asset Management Business)
• Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written, Japanese with strong proficiency (Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N1)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
• International work experience is a plus
• Experience in Japanese translation, would be an advantage
• Demonstrates creativity in solving problems. Always looks for new ways of doing things
About the Team
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs
Taipei City Taiwan
Asset Management - Client Reporting Team - Analyst or Associate ... Taipei City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.