Baker Hughes Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Do you enjoy being a part of successful team?
Are you passionate about materials planning?
Join our Materials Planning & Execution team!
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Partner with the best
The Lead Materials Planning & Execution Specialist will coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Develops an operational year plan for the own manufacturing activities. Suggests improvements in products, processes, and procedures.
As a Lead Materials Planning & Execution Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Managing master planning, material processes and systems, preparing and updating... production schedules and purchasing needs.
• Ensuring operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
• Optimising inventory and process improvements.
• Exchanging data and information interaction concerns and improvements in products, processes, and procedures.
• Handling standardised manufacturing processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions.
• Leading a small manufacturing unit or part of a bigger unit with a budget > $ 1.5 million.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with strong experience in Manufacturing).
• Have min 5 years experience in Materials Planning and Execution.
• Have or be willing to acquire APICS CPIM qualification.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritise rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About Us:We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
Lead Materials Planning & Execution Specialist Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.