National Building Review Board
National Building Review Board Kampala Uganda
2 months ago
Organisation: National Building Review Board
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Administrative Officer
The National Building Review Board is a government agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport established by the Building Control Act, 3. The Board is mandated to monitor building developments; ensure that the design and construction of buildings and utilities to which the public is to have access cater for persons with disabilities; oversee, inspect and monitor the operations of Building Committees; hear and determine appeals from persons dissatisfied with the decisions of a Building Committee; and to determine the fees to be charged by urban and district building committees for approval of plans, issue of building permits and occupation permits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Type and present work for signature
• Take dictations and then transcribe.
• Receive and files correspondence, minutes and other documents
• Receive visitors and... attend to their queries.
• Organizing meetings and circulating decisions to the relevant action offices
• Book and schedule appointments for the Head of Department.
• Receive and dispatch mail.
• Draft letters and prepare responses to simple routine letters.
• Maintaining office cleanliness and orderliness
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should hold a Diploma in Secretarial Studies or business administration majoring in Secretarial Studies.
• Should have O Level Certificate with at least two credit including English language and three passes OR a business qualification in secretarial studies with a credit in English.
• At least four years of experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
• Time management skills
• Public relations and Customer care skills
• Communication skills
• Confidentiality Interpersonal skills
Admin Diploma Jobs – Stenographer Secretary – National Building... Kampala jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.