InSites Consulting Taguig Metro Manila Philippines
2 months ago
As a Senior Research Analyst in our Australian team but based in the Philippines, you will be a valued member of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers that are determined to shape the sustainable future for your clients’ brands.
Through your passion for research and consumer insights, you inspire marketers of top tier companies in finance, tech, FMCG and the pharma categories (amongst others), shaping decision making for some of Australia’s largest organisations. You will be responsible for listening to your client’s needs and working with your team to explore the data and consult directly with clients to advise them on the recommended way forward; you'll use your strong background in market research to demonstrate the rationale and evidence behind your recommendations and work closely with your account team to bring industry leading thinking to the table.
• At first, depending on your experience, you will dive into analysis to fully grasp... the InSites way of working. Soon you will evolve to guiding junior research consultants on project management, analysis and reporting;
• Based on gathered market research data you will explore the data and co-design insightful, impactful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process;
• You team up with Research Directors and Senior Account Managers who will directly coach and support you. Together, you are responsible for the complete set-up, organisation and execution of market research studies;
• This is a client facing role - you'll be in close contact with some of our largest clients to deliver high-value content and services;
• You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training;
• You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
We view this section as a guide, not a checklist and we encourage you to apply even if you don’t satisfy every single bullet on this list.
We are looking for people across a wide variety of skills, so if you’re a quallie, a quantie or a hybrid researcher – we’d love to hear from you.
• We are looking for an experienced consumer research professional, with a proven track record (3+ years) in client facing market research (experience working with online qual communities or large scale tracking programs will be an advantage);
• You have experiencing consulting directly with clients, and working closely with them to solve challenging business questions;
• Whilst not critical, particularly if you’re a quallie, but any experience with Q, SPSS or similar will be an advantage;
• You are marketing literate with an interest in all things brand, communication, media and advertising;
• You have excellent communication skills and can present in front of clients with confidence and clarity;
• You are a not a lone wolf and thrive in local and global collaboration, but on the flip side, you are a self-starter and motivate yourself and others when the time calls;
• You are happy to think outside the box and suggest ideas that may not always be the most conventional;
• You uncover where you could provide further benefits to your clients and offer suggestions for further work.
Why this is for you
• You're naturally curious, always looking to uncover the new and unexpected in order to provide your clients the finest insights;
• You understand that variety is the spice of work life, and that you may be called on to help, support or work on different tasks to see team success;
• You enjoy working with different clients and understand the flexibility to manage the ups and downs of clients varying needs;
• You know that you are never ‘done’ with your development - you would welcome having an InSites coach to guide and mentor you on to further career highs and developments;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Additional leave
• Work from home
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• 13th month salary
• Yearly bonus
Taguig Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Taguig Metro Manila Philippines
Sr. Research Analyst (Hybrid - mostly WFH) Taguig jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.