Siemens Mobility İstanbul Turkey
2 months ago
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What part will you play?
- Design and develop customer-specific Web solutions and applications
- Work with... partners & customers and understand their expectations to create the best optimal solution
- Implement the server logic for an embedded device by using related and required software technologies (C++, CMake)
- Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience in software development projects
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C++ is a must (11/14/17)
- Experience with build tools such as (GNU Makefile, Modern CMake)
- Experience with developing backend web services using REST APIs
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Design principle & patterns
- Development experience in Linux environment
- Experience with source control tools (Git, TFS)
- Passionate for developing simple and clean code
- Good knowledge of multithread programming and cross-platform application development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Nice to have
- Familiar with front-end technologies
- Experience in designing and developing responsive UI applications for Web by using Angular
- Experience in following technologies:
Typescript, Angular, HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap
- Experience in unit testing, integration test and end-to-end test
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad
What we offer
· Speak up Culture
· Respectful Workplace
· Being part of a global work environment
· Remote working and remote living flexibility
· Attractive remuneration package
· Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
· Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
· Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
· Creche allowance for mothers
· Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
· Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: ”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Software Development Engineer - C++ İstanbul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.