Texas Instruments Oita Japan
2 months ago
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job:
Interface across various work areas and organizations to help with the design, development and analysis of different semiconductor packaging technologies to enable differentiation for TI’s analog and embedded processing products. TI’s innovative packaging technologies are designed to solve customers’ problems by delivering advances in miniaturization, integration, high... reliability, high performance, and low power. In this role you’ll get the opportunity to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment where high-energy, prioritization skills and adaptability are a must!
Packaging engineers play an important role at TI which encompasses the following responsibilities:
• Partner with the businesses to design and develop internal and external solutions for semiconductor packaging technologies, including Wirebond, Flip Chip, Modules, SIPs and other advanced packages at different stages of readiness
• Participate in cross-functional teams, supporting product qualification and production, helping to meet reliability and yield requirements, design testability, and test coverage
• Direct design-of-experiments and work with material suppliers to downselect innovative packaging materials to enhance the reliability and performance of advanced packages.
• Conduct electrical, mechanical, thermal models to comprehend silicon-to-package interaction, establish design rules, and to predict and prevent the use of high risk designs.
As a Packaging engineer you will enjoy an environment of smart collaboration with a global team of the industry’s top engineering minds at your disposal. TI’s corporate culture is one of competitive spirit which fuels continued business growth and constant career opportunities. While ethical business practice is a central aspect of the work place-you will be treated with respect, dignity, kindness and courtesy.
Put your talent to work with us as a Packaging engineer – change the world, love your job!
• Bachelor's degree in Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or Physics, Electrical Engineering
• Basic understanding of statistical process control (SPC)
• Semiconductor packaging knowledge is preferred (manufacturing processes, assembly, reliability, materials, characterization, FA)
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
To be considered for this position, please apply.
Job: Engineering - Product Dev
Primary Location: JP-JP-Oita-Pref
Work Locations: Oita-Pref > Japan, Hiji Oita-Pref 879-1504
Req ID: 200000LT
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.