Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento At Fire Mountain
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento At Fire Mountain Wheatland CA United States
2 months ago
The Slot Shift Manager is responsible for developing an environment that creates excitement for guests and team members, promoting and retaining a highly skilled work force. Responsible for actively building relationships with players and acts as a mentor to team members to build their player development skills; provides career development and direction for team members. Manages staff... and resources, related to Slot Operations, on an assigned shift ensuring compliance with established regulations.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
• Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members to provide superior guest service.
• Establishes and develops relationships with guests through positive, effective interaction focusing on loyalty and profitability of specific player segments.
• Hires, trains, evaluates and motivates staff to develop a more qualified work force; monitors floor coverage and manages labor and expense margins.
• Assists in establishing objectives, standards and guidelines; assists in preparing and monitoring budget to achieve and maintain maximum department revenues.
• Provides information and recommendations to senior management regarding market strategies, product innovation and guest service issues.
• Oversees all aspects of Slot guest service; works closely with all departments, including Security, Surveillance, Players Club, VIP Services, Beverage and Cashiers.
• Works closely with Slot Performance personnel to ensure all slot products and associated equipment are in good working order, providing optimum excitement and gaming opportunities for guests; relays pertinent information to slot performance management regarding product mix and floor design, helping to achieve and maintain strategic objectives and goals.
• Monitors access to all sensitive areas, including IT room and Slot Supervisor’s office to ensure security of slot operation and company assets.
• Verifies and authorizes jackpot payouts above $50,000 ensuring validity of money paid and tracking of payouts; signs cashier checks for jackpot payouts.
• Monitors slot play, staff members and all associated operational areas to ensure compliance with applicable Lottery regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Responsibilities of Shift Manager include: working closely with Human Resources to discuss disciplinary actions and team member issues, ensuring appropriate number of requisitions for job openings and opportunities; working with Engineer (Facilities) regarding new construction, power requirements, special needs; dealing with regulatory agencies and Hard Rock Controller regarding regulation issues; attending forecast and operational meetings; reviewing daily financials to ensure proper maintenance of margins; reviewing reports of jackpots for discrepancies.
• Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
• Perform work regularly and predictably.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education And /Or Experience Requirements
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through the completion of a high school education or equivalent, and 3 to 5 years of experience in slot operations with two years in a supervisory capacity. College degree preferred.
Additional Requirements (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, Etc)
• Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State and ERGC Gaming regulations.
• Must successfully pass background check.
• Must successfully pass drug screening.
• Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
• Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as well as flexible shifts and/or unusual hours.
• Prior experience in the Gaming industry strongly preferred.
• Pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
• Hard Rock operations and slot related machinery.
• Policies and procedures as well as knowledge of and ability to identify various cheating techniques.
• Games manuals, policies, procedures, and a demonstrated ability to coordinate or supervise the work of others.
• Player Tracking/Accounting system, floor coverage and margin control.
• Deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
• Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Interpret and explain policies and procedures.
• This position spends time on the gaming floor and is subject to varying levels of crowds and noise, and the severity of which depends upon guest volume.
• Consistently communicate effectively with guests, as well as all levels of team members.
• Observe and direct actions of subordinates/trainees.
• Inspect and maintain areas for which responsible.
• Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
• Use all machine test equipment.
• Develop strategic department objectives and link to the goals of the property.
The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.
Source: Hospitality Online
Wheatland CA USA
Jobs in Wheatland CA United States
Shift Manager Slot Wheatland jobs
Jobs by Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento At Fire Mountain
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.