ITernal Group Ukraine Ukraine
2 months ago
• Description of non-functional requirements: knowledge of how to collect requirements (having questionnaires and experience of interaction with the technical team to cover all non-functional requirements, not expecting them from the client) and describe them technically. Ability to describe non-functional requirements so the technical team can build the architecture.
• Knowledge/understanding of SEO and PWA operations - Understanding of Web API (described in Postman)
• Experience with Confluence (Server)
• Knowledge of English at the level of reading documentation, the client is Ukrainian speaking.
• Description of the SRS frontend of highly loaded web applications.
• Possibility to influence the development of the project
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours... workday)
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
• Team parties and corporate events.
About ITernal Group
We are the ITernal Group, an association of companies established in 2019. Our group includes Rademade, Lenal and the service department of Rozdoum.
All companies in the group have over 8 years of experience in the outsourcing services market. As a result, ITernal provides expertise in niches: eHealth, Marketplaces, Fintech, eCommerce, Logistics and ERP.
We help our clients in:
— Accelerating the development of the current product;
— Building CI / CD processes and changing the product delivery process;
— Integrating existing solutions;
— Building a product from scratch and opening our own R&D center in Ukraine.
The key shareholders in the company are UFuture and InSoft partners.
We took the best of 2 worlds: culture and values from small family-type companies and stability and consistency from the corporate world.
We really care about the market modernisation so in ITernal you’ll have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies: NodeJS, Ruby, Java, Kotlin, VueJS, ReactJS, ReactNative, modern cloud providers as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and follow the SCRUM framework.
You’ll have a chance to take part in pre-sale, create the processes and find the best way of self and company development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 March 2023
Business Analyst / System Analyst Ukraine jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.