Autograph Collection Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
Job Number 23052891
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Pier One Sydney Harbour Autograph Collection, 11 Hickson Road, Sydney, NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
Pier One Sydney Harbour is Sydney’s leading lifestyle hotel, designed for experience seekers, built over the water on Sydney Harbour. Fuelled by our love of the hyperlocal, Pier One is home to 189 designer rooms and suites, Sydney’s leading event venues, awarded restaurant The Gantry, and vibrant pier with waterside bar and dining offerings. The Gantry restaurant at Pier One Sydney Harbour champions Australia’s stunning seasonal produce, through personal relationships with suppliers and hand-picked ingredients.
Perks, Rewards, Motivations
• Discounts on hotel rooms including all properties within the Marriott International group .
• Discounts on food & beverage, including our hatted restaurant The Gantry.
• Wellbeing ... mindfulness programs to ensure you stay healthy in and out of work.
• Complementary Associate meals.
• Flexible lifestyle with 5 day trading and 4 day work opportunity.
• Personalised development plan to encourage growth and career progression.
• Assist with menu planning
• Ensure sanitation standards are maintained
• Assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods and supervises Restaurants/Bars and Room Service Departments, where applicable.
• Ensure guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
• Handles employee questions and concerns while ensuring employees performance expectations are met.
• Supervises restaurant and all related areas in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
• Participates in department meetings by communicating a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
• Communicates to Chef and Restaurant Manager any issues regarding food quality and service levels.
• Ensures compliance with all restaurant policies, standards and procedures.
• Monitors alcohol beverage service in compliance with local laws.
• Opens and closes restaurant shifts.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Encourages employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
• Handles guest problems and complaints, seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
• Strives to improve service performance.
• Assists in the review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
• Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organisational goals and lasting relationships.
What We Ask Of You
• An up to date RSA.
• 2 - 3 years of Restaurant experience.
• A genuinely warm & welcoming demeanour.
• Energising motivation - its infectious - no job is too big or too small.
• A passion for the industry, a want to be the best in service - mind blowing to be precise - and the best in lifestyle.
• A desire to innovate and create.
• A natural born storyteller.
Join our team by clicking apply today!
Please note full AU working rights are required and only suitably experienced candidates will be contacted for interviews. No agency assistance is required at this time.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability
Sydney NSW Australia
Assistant Restaurant Manager Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.