Delaware North Australia
Delaware North Australia Victoria Australia
2 months ago
Assistant Business Manager
Do you want to be a part of the exciting team at Melbourne Airport? Do you possess a passion for food or a flair for customer service? Do you want your hard work to be recognised and rewarded? Well…read on.
Melbourne Airport, one of Australia's busiest airports, are seeking an Assistant Bar and Café Manager that is passionate about supporting a Manager and leading a team to deliver an exceptional customer experience within a supporting, fun team culture.
This role will assist in training and upskilling our team, to create that great customer experience, in what is a unique customer environment. As part of our management team your input will be valued and integral in our success!
Have we caught your attention? Here's a bit more about the role…
A bit about the role
• Strong focus on guest satisfaction through the delivery of exceptional customer service
• Support, develop and engage a team to exceed the expectations of our customers
• Day-to-day reporting... on operational initiatives including the liaison with partners and upper Management
• Work within financial targets including budgets, stock control and labour
• Ensure compliance, food safety and operational standards are met
A little about you
• Passion for the hospitality industry, customer-focused, energetic, and self-motivated
• Experience in recruiting, mentoring, training, and developing
• Strong communication skills
• Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate or willing to obtain
• Food Safety Supervisor Certification or willing to obtain
The successful candidate must commit to a variety of shifts over a 7 day a week roster including morning, days, and nights
We also have some great incentives on offer:
• FREE Car parking
• FREE Airport Security pass valid for 24 months
• Daily meal allowance
Working With Us
The successful candidate will assist the Manager to run a busy Melbourne Airport outlet – catering to the appetites of hungry travellers. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team and work at one of the busiest airports in Australia.
Delaware North is a market leader in the catering and hospitality industry with a portfolio spanning: sporting stadiums, airports, leisure and entertainment venues across Australia and New Zealand.
Your career with Delaware North can lead to long term opportunities to grow globally with a leader in hospitality – your career opportunities are endless!
If you think you have what it takes APPLY NOW
Assistant Restaurant Manager – Melbourne Airport Victoria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.