Novo Nordisk A/S
Novo Nordisk A/S Copenhagen Denmark
2 months ago
Do you thrive in a job where you have a central role in our department, supporting our Academics in handling critical documentation? Are you keen on being a part of a growing global organization? Will you enjoy going to work every day, knowing that your results make a difference for people living with diabetes and other chronic diseases?
If yes, then you may be our new Technical Writer to join us on an exciting journey where we support Novo Nordisk’s ability to deliver fantastic products to our patients.
You will be responsible for writing and supporting the creation and maintenance of important quality documentation. The documentation is related to our processes across two teams of Academics. You will work closely with the academic staff and support them in creating and handling the documentation. Your main task will be:
• Help establish and control various quality documents such as SOPs... templates and other relevant Master Documents in collaboration with Academics and QA
• Handling of Change requests including Change Control documents.
• You will support the teams with technical writing when needed
• You will also be responsible for other supporting processes across our two teams e.g., documentation of deviations, presentations and responses when needed.
• Performing the needed administrative tasks related to writing and maintenance activities incl., filing of documents. and ensuring inspection readiness of our area of responsibility
Your tasks will be critical as it enables us to always have our documentation in place and ready, allowing us to create the needed documentation in a fast and flexible way.
For you to succeed in this job it is important that you are working in a structured and standardized way in close collaboration with all your peers. It is also important that you have a technical understanding. You are curios and like to work with highly skilled colleagues to get the documentation right the first time. You like to improve exiting way of working and streamline processes as we in the coming years are to implement a lot of changes worldwide.
• An academic degree in engineering, pharmacy, business, or other relevant education. Both recently graduated and experienced candidates will be considered for this position
• Ideally you have experience from a similar position working in a GMP regulated environment
• You may have some relevant experience in pharma production or similar e.g., qualification and validation process
• Have a huge interest in and talent for organizing and structuring - you never miss a detail or deadline
• You are self-driven, proactive with a high degree of responsibility and can manage several tasks simultaneously
• You possess strong stakeholder management skills and can communicate clearly.
• Have knowledge of creating and using templates, practice, and procedures in document management systems
• Possesses above average Microsoft and other relevant IT skills
About the department
You will be joining Injectable Finished Products Manufacturing Development (IFP ManDev) which is anchored in Product Supply and globally address 19,000 of Novo Nordisk’s 44,000 employees. The responsibility of IFP ManDev is global product and process support and site improvement projects across the production network.
You will be working with two teams of dedicated professionals and specialists within different aspects of aseptic production.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, hemophilia, growth disorders and other serious chronic diseases.
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.
Moreover, we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know
that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
For further information please contact Dejan Peter Kuburovic, Associate Manager, at Se telefonnummer på jobbank.dk or Lone Hoedt Hansen, Associate Manager, at Se telefonnummer på jobbank.dk
April 10, 2023. Applications will be screened on an ongoing basis, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing
Technical Writer to Aseptic Production (Denmark, Bagsværd) Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.