MediTalent Reading Street Tenterden United Kingdom
2 months ago
Imaging Manager - Diagnostics
Fantastic opportunity to join an amazing company which will support you throughout your career! Chance to join as an Imaging Manager at this amazing private hospital to ensure the smooth operations of their radiology department.
Your duties will be focused on ensuring the smooth running of the imaging department to the highest of standards, using the best and safest practices each day. Within the Imaging Manager position, you'll be required to work both clinically and managerially.
• Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography with Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
• Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS) would be desirable
• Previous supervisory/leadership/management experience
• Preferably have expert knowledge across MRI and general radiography
• Be able to provide strategic, operation and business development of the hospital.
Salary And Benefits
• Competitive salary up to... £55,000 per annum
• Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
• Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
• Enhanced Company Pension
• Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
• Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers
Reading Street Tenterden UK
Jobs in Reading Street Tenterden United Kingdom
Clinical Services Manager - Imaging Reading Street jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.