Leaders in Care
Leaders in Care Sheffield United Kingdom
2 months ago
Leaders in Care are looking to recruit a Deputy Nurse Manager to work within a private nursing, residential, elderly and palliative care home in Sheffield. We are looking for a Deputy Nurse Manager for a permanent role, working 44 hours with a salary up to 45,000 (dependent on experience) and an attractive benefits package. This role includes leading on the floor and 1 day per week will be fully supernumery.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week
As a Deputy Nurse Manager, you'll be making sure the level of clinical care offered goes beyond professional standards and statutory, regulatory and legal requirements.
• Providing specialist nursing support and advice
• Taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager's absence
• Supervising and coaching colleagues to provide a service that's unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues
You Will Also Require
To apply, you must be a registered RGN or RMN... or RNLD nurse with a valid PIN number and knowledge of National Standards and the NMC code of practice.
• A background in person-centred care planning within a care home
• Positive energy and natural ability to get along with people
• Great mentoring and communication skills
• The ability to manage your time effectively and keep meaningful records
You Will Be Offered
• NMC pin renewal
• Free DBS check
• Free uniform
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• Company pension scheme
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Life assurance cover
• Award-winning learning and development and support
• GP online
• Colleague discounts
• Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Deputy Nurse Manager position in Sheffield, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Iwona at Leaders in Care UK today.
Leaders in Care was founded based on one idea - Staffing should be easy, transparent and effective. Our team knows just how hard people within the healthcare industry work, which means we also recognise the need to deliver a time-saving and efficient service so that you can focus on the people you care for. We incorporate these ideals into our work practices to successfully guide you through the demanding world of healthcare recruitment. Reach out to us, or please refer a colleague today
Jobs in Sheffield United Kingdom
Deputy Nurse Manager Sheffield jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.