Lovisa Pty Ltd
Lovisa Pty Ltd Hawthorn VIC Australia
2 months ago
Lovisa was established in April 2010 and has quickly grown to be one of the leading fast fashion jewellery retailers. We continue our focus on expanding our store network, with a total of 676 stores across 26 countries.
With no plans on slowing down with our continued expansion across the globe. At Lovisa, we are passionate, dedicated, hard-working and fun-loving team players. We are devoted to fashion, style and customer service. All team members are Lovisa ambassadors, who thrive off our Lovisa culture commitments with a can-do attitude.
Lovisa was created out of a need for current fashion jewellery at an affordable price point. The keen-eyed design team at Lovisa uses a wide range of materials and expert finishing techniques to delivery fashion forward designer jewellery and hair accessories. Lovisa is a first stop shop for the fashion forward person to get their on-trend accessories. The Lovisa customer has refined taste and understands the... importance of the perfect accessory. They want designer style at ready-to-wear prices and that is what we deliver.
IT Support Analyst is responsible for the setup of Lovisas’s new stores and the delivery of quality Level 1 and 2 technical support to Retail Stores, Support Centres and Warehouses.
IT Support Analyst is responsible to:
• Assist with the setup of new stores from a technical perspective.
• Ensure Lovisa Stores, Support Centres and Distribution Centres are receiving a high standard of IT support in accordance with Global IT policies.
• Deliver prompt Level 1 and 2 support services to Stores (remote, however physical visits required at times), Support Centres and Warehouses.
• Maintain integrity, stability and operation of all hardware, server/network infrastructure, PC’s and peripherals, especially at a store level.
• Assist with providing user training in the use of Lovisa IT solutions.
• Liaise with IT equipment and software suppliers to ensure Lovisa is treated with priority regarding Requests, Incidents, Problems and pricing.
• Procure IT Hardware and Software within defined IT policies.
• Work with Level 2 and 3 teams (IT Support Engineers as well as Infrastructure, Data, Applications teams) to ensure effective support and escalation management.
• Work with the Level 1 – Global Service Desk to ensure effective ticket management and ongoing development of Knowledge Articles.
• Manage on-/off-boarding of all regional team members including their equipment and IT access requirements.
• Ensure accurate and complete registers of the location of all hardware and software.
• Contribute towards the continuous improvement of all IT services.
• Occasionally work outside normal business hours to support New Store setup and installation as required to support all markets.
• Perform other duties and special projects (within an individual’s skill and competency level) as required.
Lovisa is looking for:
A can-do attitude with the following skills:
• POS management or use experience is a value.
• Tertiary qualification (or relevant experience to match) in Information Technology or related discipline.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Analytical mindset and attention to detail.
• Proactive, can-do attitude.
Enjoy these perks when you join Lovisa!
· Join a global business offering endless career opportunities locally and internationally
· Career growth and development
· Generous Product Discounts
· Free Gym Membership
· Monthly Support Centre social events
· Happy Birthday Paid Leave
· Referral Rewards Program
We believe in supporting diverse cultures and harnessing the unique knowledge and experience of our team. We celebrate our global presence, by supporting our culturally diverse team around the world
Hawthorn VIC Australia
Jobs in Hawthorn VIC Australia
IT SUPPORT ANALYST (New stores) Hawthorn VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.