Anotech Singapore Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
As a Structural Engineer, you are responsible for both contributing to the expertise and knowledge within the Structural discipline as well as on FPSO or other projects.
· Contribute to the expertise and knowledge within the Structural discipline as well as on FPSO or other projects.
· You will particularly focus on FPSOs & Floating LNG products, but you will also be directly involved in proposals and pre-FEED studies of new concepts related to FPSO & FLNG designs and technology developments.
· Be able to independently design, build up the analysis model, perform analysis and prepare report for topside module structure or marine/hull structures
· Be able to provide technical /engineering support and advice to Construction work, respond to Technical Queries, review technical documents, and follow up to rectify the gaps or problems, where necessary, to provide off-site support
· Structural design of new build of FPSO projects.
· Supporting the overall project... requirements and coordinating with discipline engineers
· Coordinating and executing 3-D drawings of structure and equipment of the project.
· BSc degree or equivalent (i.e. Professional Certification) in Offshore Structures / Naval Architecture with as specialism structural analysis of global and detailed structures.
· You have 1 or 2 years of relevant working experience with the structural design.
· Experience and technical knowledge of structural analysis of global and detailed structures.
· Familiar with rules of classification societies (i.e. ABS, DNV GL, BV and Lloyds).
· Experience in Engineering & Design of floating units in the Oil & Gas Industry.
· Preferably you have the knowledge of structural interfaces with related disciplines i.e. mooring structure integrations, topside Integrations and other equipment integrations.
· Preferably you have experience with ABS software ISE/TSA and finite element software FEMAP
· Relevant work experience in engineering and construction of FPSO projects are preferred
· Professions in MS Office, Auto CAD and Navisworks, knowledge in SACS, Staad.Pro, FEMAP-NASTRAN, ANSYS, ABAQUS or other FEM / CFD softwares is added advantages
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 - $4,500.00 per month
• Monday to Friday
Junior Structural Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.