Manulife Toronto Canada
2 months ago
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
Manulife Canada Retirement serves the needs of Plan sponsors, members and market sources across Group Retirement businesses, helping Canadians save for a better retirement.
The Canada Retirement Investment Platform Management team is accountable for managing the Canada Retirement investment platform and supporting the investment related needs of clients and market sources.
The Analyst, Investment Platform Management role is integrated to the success of the team and client experiences, and will report to Director, Investment Platform Management.
• Build and maintain... essential client and business unit investment materials, including performance reporting, factsheets, portfolio holdings, investment analytics, and ad-hoc client reports, across multiple platforms.
• Act as a key contributor of fulfilling content quality requirements by undertaking the quality-control process.
• Manage the large trade notification process and directly interact with internal/external asset managers to minimize risk and meet client objectives.
• Support key client initiatives through data gathering, organization and research.
• Analyze and respond to investment-related inquiries from key stakeholders (Account Executives, Client Relations, Presale, Investment Directors, Marketing) and market sources (Consultants, Advisors).
• Work with fund research team and Investment Directors to create product analytics materials to support plan sponsors, consultants, and advisors.
• Coordinate with asset managers and fund research team for periodic updates and commentaries.
• Work with third party vendors to gather and maintain data integrity, as well as continuously improving contents.
• Identify improvements in existing processes to reduce risks and improve operational efficiency and participate in the development of solutions.
What motivates you?
• You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
• You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
• You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
• You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
• You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
• You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What We Are Looking For
• Undergraduate degree in investment or related field.
• 1-4 years working experience in Financial services, Investment industry or Pension industry preferred.
• Strong interest in investment products.
• Working towards relevant financial professional designations (e.g., CFA, CAIA, CIM, CSC) would be considered an asset .
• Strong technical PC skills, particularly with MS Excel.
• Experience with databases would be considered an asset.
• Knowledge of investment analytics tools (e.g. Morningstar, Refinitiv, etc.) would be considered an asset but not required.
• Strong attention to detail and patience.
• Strong desire to learn and improve.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple initiatives/deliverables at the same time.
• Responsive at work.
• Strong communication skills and proven success in team collaboration.
• Experience with MS Access and VBA would be considered an asset but not required.
What Can We Offer You
• A competitive salary and benefits packages.
• A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
• A focus on growing your career path with us.
• Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
• Professional development and leadership opportunities.
Our commitment to you
• Values-first culture We lead with our Values every day and bring them to life together.
• Boundless opportunity We create opportunities to learn and grow at every stage of your career.
• Continuous innovation We invite you to help redefine the future of financial services.
• Delivering the promise of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion We foster an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
• Championing Corporate Citizenship We build a business that benefits all stakeholders and has a positive social and environmental impact.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock And Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and education savings plans. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/John Hancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [email protected].
Salary & Benefits
The annual base salary for this role in the primary location of Toronto, Ontario is expected to be between $51,525.00 CAD - $85,875.00 CAD.
If you are applying for this role outside of the primary location, please contact [email protected] for the salary range for your location. The actual salary will vary depending on local market conditions, geography and relevant job-related factors such as knowledge, skills, qualifications, experience, and education/training. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in incentive programs and earn incentive compensation tied to business and individual performance.
Manulife offers eligible employees a wide array of customizable benefits, including health, dental, mental health, vision, short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance coverage, adoption/surrogacy and wellness benefits, and employee/family assistance plans. We also offer eligible employees various retirement savings plans (including pension and a global share ownership plan with employer matching contributions) and financial education and counseling resources. Our generous paid time off program in Canada includes holidays, vacation, personal, and sick days, and we offer the full range of statutory leaves of absence. If you are applying for this role in the U.S., please contact [email protected] for more information about U.S.-specific paid time off provisions
Analyst, Investment Platform Management Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.