Alithya Canada Inc
Alithya Canada Inc Toronto Canada
2 months ago
Please note that this is a hybrid position.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance viaPhone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to next level
• Work with senior stakeholders to define high-level business requirements and prepare business cases;
• Recommend technology directions;
• Translate business requirements into comprehensive, complete, and accurate functional and technical specifications;
• Define and recommend systems solutions to meet business goals;
• Develop and document business rules, interface specifications, and conceptual designs;
• Act... as a liaison between business users and the software developers;
• Lead design reviews and other meetings;
• Facilitate user acceptance testing or other testing;
• Write user manuals, functional specifications, and other project-related documentation;
• Prepare training materials, and deliver end user training;
• Mentor more junior staff.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
• At least four (4) years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst;
• Experience with Treasury or Capital Market (ideally);
• Good communication skills;
• Results driven, flexible, and enjoy variety in your work;
• Desire to work somewhere where your contributions matter;
• Perfectly fluent in English, spoken and written. Level expected:
• English: 4/4
Business Systems Analyst Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.