FTI Consulting Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
Who We Are
FTI Consulting is the world's leading expert-driven consulting firm. Over the last 40 years, FTI Consulting experts have served as the trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and the world's leading law and private equity firms when they are facing their greatest opportunities and challenges. Our strong...
performance and continued success are a direct reflection of the ambition, energy, and commitment of our talented professionals across the globe to make a positive impact for our clients and communities.
At FTI Consulting, you'll be inspired and empowered to make an impact on headline matters that change history. Working side by side with the world's leading experts in your field, you'll be surrounded by an open collaborative culture that embraces diversity, recognition, professional development and most importantly, you.
There's never been a more exciting time to join FTI Consulting and this is where you will do the most exciting and fulfilling work of your career.
Are you ready to make an impact?
About The Role
We are building a Risk & Compliance capability in FTI Technology to further expand our premier data and risk consultancy. Our focus is on supporting our clients and solving their complex regulatory and operational risk challenges through more sophisticated data management and analysis. As such, we are rapidly enhancing our risk and compliance capabilities and looking for a strategically minded Senior Director to make an impact from day one.
As a Senior Director, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting, regulatory and technology experience, helping our clients solve their complex business and regulatory and operational risk issues. This is an architect implementation lead/subject matter expert role in compliance with responsibility for developing client-specific solutions across software products, consulting services, and related workflows. You will work with clients' IT and compliance departments to design and manage implementation and ensure the solution is of high quality, addresses clients' unique set of requirements and is completed on-time.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who:
• Excels at taking on complex business needs and developing a solution using a range of tools and drawing in experts to drive transformation in the risk and compliance area.
• Communicates well - distills information from a variety of areas, internalizes these findings so that recommendations can be made with clear messages and key points.
• Interacts well with senior-level client professionals and IT - is able to translate client needs into actionable solutions by leveraging personal experience and knowledge and obtaining alignment on the right approach.
• Leads effectively including obtaining consensus among stakeholders and holding teams accountable to build high quality solutions that meet client's expectations.
• Works flexibly with a variety of team members - we work on a variety of projects at the same time, each of which can be staffed differently and with different client demands.
• Is eager and excited to learn - enjoys learning new business areas and is driven by finding solutions bringing to bear consulting, process and technology in an integrated way.
• Works hard - while innovation is part of future success, everyone has common tasks that are part of the overall workflow and on which attention to detail and high-quality client service are crucial.
What You'll Do
• Develop customized, defensible, data-driven solutions for clients to enhance and measure effectiveness of compliance programs through use of ordinary course data, working with the consulting team and stakeholders, e.g., IT and software providers.
• Oversee assessment of and planning across the technology stack, considering configured products, applications in a web-based system architecture, software engineering, usage of APIs and ESBs, and enterprise applications.
• Manage execution of compliance solutions across software and other tools for clients so that supporting technical developers, IT professionals and technical consultants can implement against defined tasks.
• As the lead implementation SME, manage client deployments by breaking down tasks into manageable work responsibilities, prioritize needs against time/cost/budgets and align work to the right level of resources whether from software providers or consulting.
• Lead client demos by demonstrating hands-on technical knowledge across the technology stack which includes front-end applications, databases back-end, data models and integration with software providers.
• Incorporate advanced analytics, machine learning and AI including predictive analytics.
• Lead on taking defined use cases and creating defined work-sets including the right consideration of appropriate architecture and data models.
• Contribute to project and cost estimations, understanding level of resources required particularly from an engineering or development standpoint.
• Work with consulting leads and project managers to mitigate risks, ensure efficiencies gained and provide governance over deployments including quality assurance and controls.
How You'll Grow
• Collaborate with industry experts, consulting and client stakeholders in exciting and innovative ways to find the best solution including advanced software, in-house capabilities and engineering.
• Build and cultivate relationships through engagements, industry events, and client workshops.
• Establish compliance best practices for re-application in translating a set of client requirements into a functional solution and for specific user profiles in compliance.
• Lead on evaluating cloud platform software in GRC and compliance by designing, testing and/or using these solutions.
• Partner broadly across teams for development and implementation of solutions and use of deployment methodologies (e.g., Agile).
• Develop coaching and mentoring relationship with the team.
• Enhance depth and breadth of experience and market recognition as a recognized subject matter expert in solutions architecture in risk management and technology.
What You Will Need To Succeed
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university.
• Minimum 14 years of experience in systems and technical consulting.
• Experience consulting clients on process redesign and software implementation.
• Strong understanding of technology product landscape and tools to meet global regulatory compliance needs.
• Possess expertise in computer engineering, management information systems and analytics.
• Experience developing compliance monitoring and GRC solutions based on advanced knowledge of risk management.
• This role requires travel to clients and FTI office.
• Strong proficiency in systems architecture, enterprise applications, and different development methodologies (e.g., Agile) in order to drive technology solutions to meet business requirements.
• Expertise in manage expectations for clients against different solution options in compliance and against financial budgets and infrastructure needs.
• Experience with web-based systems architecture and related web technologies.
• Depth across data modeling and experience with database management.
• Experience with programming like SQL, neo4J and big data solutions (e.g., Hadoop and Elasticsearch).
• Knowledge of APIs and using service creation with ESB and integration.
• Knowledge of advanced analytics tools including natural language processing, predictive models and other machine learning. Experience with R, Python a plus.
• Familiar with on-premise and cloud solutions and deployments.
Our goal is to support the well-being of you and your families-physically, emotionally, and financially. We offer comprehensive benefits such as the following:
• Competitive total compensation, including bonus earning potential
• Full package of benefits plans, including health, dental, vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
• Generous paid time off
• Company matched 401K
• Potential for flexible work arrangements
• Generous paid parental leave and f lex return support
• Family care benefits, including back-up child/elder care
• Employee Wellness Platform
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Paid time off for volunteering in your community
• Corporate matching for charitable donations most important to you
• Make an impact in our communities through company sponsored pro bono work
• Professional Development and Certification Programs
• In office free snacks and drinks
• Free smartphone and cellular plan (if applicable)
• FTI Perks & Discounts at retailers and businesses
• Upscale offices close to public transportation
• Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients with their most significant opportunities and challenges. With more than 7,500 employees located in 30 countries, our broad and diverse bench of award -winning experts advise their clients when they are f acing their most significant opportunities and challenges. At FTI Consulting, we embrace, cultivate and maintain a culture of diversity, inclusion & belonging, which are fundamental components to our core values. FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been named the #1 Professional Services Firm on Forbes List of America's Best Employers and the best firm to work for by Consulting Magazine. For more information, visit www.f ticonsulting.com and connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation
Atlanta GA USA
Senior Director, Architect Implementation Compliance Lead | Technology Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.