Alliance Bioversity & CIAT
Alliance Bioversity & CIAT Cali Valle del Cauca Colombia
2 months ago
About the consultancy service
The User Support Consultant will provide efficient and effective user support to the Performance Results Management System (PRMS), and the primary responsibility will be to lead. This is an international consultancy, to users support activities in our ticketing system. Additionally, the individual may also help support technical documentation for the different features within PRMS and document requested enhancements.
The Performance Results Management System (PRMS) for research and innovation delivers responsible stewardship and assurance for funders, providing transparent, timely and robust evidence of CGIARs delivery against expectations. An effective approach delivers accountability to beneficiaries and funders, provide the basis for learning, and support external communication of CGIAR results. PRMS relies on a network of interconnected digital tools to support CGIAR initiatives in planning, monitoring progress, reporting... and synthesizing results.
This is an international all countries can apply.
• Provide first-level user support for PRMS via ticketing system, emails, and online chats available in the digital tools, including responding to user inquiries, troubleshooting user issues, and escalating complex issues to the appropriate team members as necessary.
• Manage the user support ticketing system to ensure timely and effective resolution of user issues. In addition, to provide overall statistics and summaries about the support provided upon request during a timeline.
• Develop technical documentation, including user guides, FAQ documents, and training materials in the content management system (Notion) adopted by the technical team.
• Help support technical documentation for the different tools within PRMS, including documenting system configuration, data model, and data dictionaries.
• Document requested enhancements to PRMS and collaborate with the development team to ensure these enhancements are incorporated into the system in a timely and efficient manner.
• Explore and seek ways to improve the efficiency of the teams support services.
Education, experience, and skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field
• Experience in user support, preferably in a ticketing system environment
• Experience in technical documentation writing
• High level of fluency in the English language
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with software development processes and methodologies
• Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of developers, testers, and business analysts
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Terms of the consultancy
This is an international search and will be managed through a consultant agreement. The Alliance Bioversity-CIAT offers a multicultural, collegial research environment with honoraria according to the consultant's experience. We are an equal opportunity employer, and strive for gender, diversity, and inclusion in our staff, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic.
All applicant's correspondence should be addressed to at ( - ) with included as CC. The subject line should clearly state: "Application: User Support Consultant - Performance Results Management System (PRMS)"
Closing date for applications: March 31st, 2023
We invite you to learn more about us at:
Careers | Alliance Bioversity International - CIAT
Cali Valle del Cauca Colombia
Jobs in Cali Valle del Cauca Colombia
User Support Consultant Performance Results Management System Cali jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.