Juniper Networks Colombia Colombia
2 months ago
“At Juniper, we believe the network is the single greatest vehicle for knowledge, understanding, and human advancement that the world has ever known.
To achieve real outcomes, we know that experience is the most important requirement for network teams and the people they serve. Delivering a network that puts experience first pivots on the creativity and commitment of our people. It requires a consistent and committed practice—something that we call the Juniper Way.”
Our people personify the Juniper Way through these values:
We pursue simplicity. We challenge the status quo, including challenging ourselves. We embrace diverse ideas and the change they bring. That’s what being bold is all about.
Our success is determined by our customer’s success. We say what we mean and take the initiative, so you can count on us to get things done.
We’re obsessed with exceptional quality. Even when we’ve achieved it, we’re always looking for ways to improve... And when we haven’t, we act fast to fix the problem.
Juniper is changing what’s possible in networking. We’re going beyond building the networks customers expect — we’re building the networks customers deserve. And the world is taking note. But to continue to excel, we have work to do. Change in our industry is accelerating. To power connections and empower change, we need radical thinkers, eternal optimists, and energized personalities. We need people like you.
Success requires big thinking and high-reaching goals. Our culture breeds innovation. Here, you will have the opportunity to take chances and let your ideas grow. You will be supported by thoughtful, inclusive, and accessible leaders. You will have every chance to be a part of the conversation and seize our momentum. Your career will be better for it.
At Juniper, we strive to deliver network experiences that transform how people connect, work and live. We Power Connections, Empower Change, and we do that through our core values Being Bold, Building Trust and Delivering Excellence.
Do you want to solve complex problems and build systems that will change the Internet? Do you want to be part of a company that is on the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to work with a world-class team of engineers?
About the Position:
This is a highly technical role, providing primarily offshore post-sales Consulting delivery under the Juniper Networks Professional Services Team. The role covers Architectural, Design and Implementation Consultancy services for Junipers Networks Solutions. Consultant will be required to develop and maintain expertise on SDN Architectures and solutions. In this role, the candidate will be required to travel between 10 and 20% of time to customer site.
There is a wide range of technical offerings which the Consultant will be expected to deliver, ranging from Design, Deployment, Configuration, Customization and Training. The role involves taking the Juniper products, and ensuring the effective delivery of the products, and configuring or customizing it to meet the customer’s requirements. This also includes being able to clearly outline the products capabilities, consult with the customer to understand and document their requirements, shape, define and agree designs, implement the solution, and configuring the products into the customer environment, using technical and personal skills to achieve this objective.
• Facilitating workshops to identify and understand customer requirements
• Providing guidance on Network Architectures
• Developing and documenting High-Level and Low-Level Network Designs
• Design Validation and Verification testing
• Interoperability testing
• Network Implementation planning
• Troubleshooting/fault finding
• Knowledge Transfer activities
The main purpose of this job is to work with Juniper Networks customers to ensure the smooth design, planning, migration, and integration of Juniper Networks Products into new and/or existing network.
The Consultant is expected to provide guidance and is (technically) leading in order to provide high quality network design, service design, planning, engineering and implementation consulting services to the customer, to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and thereby increase potential business opportunities.
Must Have Skills:
• Expert communication(both in Spanish and Engilish) and interpersonal skills, this means you like talking to people...yes in person, too!
• The mature “customer first” focus so that you personally can close out operational challenges on both sales and delivery with CSS, Sales, Partners, or other Juniper players
• Strong design and implementation experience
• Commitment to delivering a remarkable customer experience
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Comp Science or similar discipline
• Excellent and deep hands on and planning capabilities in TCP/IP, MPLS, Traffic Engineering, IGP, BGP, Internet peering/exchanges
• Very strong knowledge of the design principles and operations in SP networks.
• Extensive experience in a technical role including strong experience supporting large SP networks,5G, Telco Cloud and mobile backhaul solutions
• Excellent Customer handling and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Good understanding of Juniper SDN Products(Contrail Networking ,Contrail Insights, Paragon Pathfinder, Paragon Planner, Paragon Insights) and other virtualization products (NFX,vSRX,vMX)
• Good understanding of ETSI NFV MANO framework
• Sound knowledge of Linux architectures and debugging
• Knowledge in Container based Microservice architectures
• Experience in understanding and debugging SDN environments
• Good understanding of different Openstack Projects and Heat Templates
• Experience in integrating contrail networking or any SDN controller with VMware vCenter,Redhat Openstack, Openshift
• Experience in deploying SDN controller with Juju Charms
• Experience in Server DataPlane acceleration technologies like DPDK,SR-IOV,SmartNIC
• Experience in Designing Multi-cloud Environments
• Strong experience in container based Cloud Management Platforms(Kubernetes,Openshift)
• Good understanding of networking virtualization (Vmware, GCP, AWS)
• Experience in Scripting languages like Python , Shell is a plus.
• Good knowledge of Data Representation types ( XML , JSON , YAML)
• Configuration management/automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform or SaltStack.
• Good technical understanding of distributed systems, large-scale server and cloud infrastructures
• Experience with public clouds such as AWS, AZURE, GCP
• knowledge of IP-related protocols including IS-IS, OSPF, QOS solutions and IPv6 standards/protocols
• Knowledge of service provider specific protocols like RSVP-TE, Segment Routing, L2/L3 VPN, EVPN-VXLAN, EVPN-MPLS
• Experience in deploying & managing clustered applications
• Working knowledge of Jenkins and Git
• Network automation such as switch configurations, routing, & load balancers
• Knowledge of Juniper MX/PTX/EX/QFX platforms is a plus
• Knowledge in VMware vCenter/NSX
• Knowledge on Apstra is a plus.
• Knowledge on Mobility, RAN is a plus.
• Certifications: JNCIA/JNCIS/JNCIP/JNCIE-Cloud, DCA, CKA, CKS , Redhat(EX180,EX310)
Education and Experience Desired:
· 5+ years’ experience in the telecommunications/SDN industry
· Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar discipline
Juniper respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals. Juniper processes job applicants' personal data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks challenges the inherent complexity that comes with networking and security in the multicloud era. We do this with products, solutions and services that transform the way people connect, work and live. We simplify the process of transitioning to a secure and automated multicloud environment to enable secure, AI-driven networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter , LinkedIn and Facebook .
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it's downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking - where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life's work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it's an opportunity to help change the world
PS - SDN Cloud Consultant/Architect - 1005845 Colombia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.