Madrid CPWG - "AT THE READY"
Madrid CPWG - "AT THE READY" Peachtree Corners GA Georgia
2 months ago
Ray Engineering, Inc., a sister company of Madrid CPWG, is seeking a candidate with a Professional Engineering license P.E. to conduct Capital Reserve Analyses to join our team. Ray Engineering, Inc. is a full-service consulting engineering company with the resources to be an important participant in any project, from conception to completion. We pride ourselves on our excellent record of... accomplishment in completing engineering services on time and on budget.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
• Structural and Civil design.
• Structural and Civil Engineering inspections.
• Forensic Engineering inspection and analysis.
• Drainage/Erosion inspections.
• Capital Reserve analysis.
• Total rebuild cost analysis for insurance coverage.
• Bid package preparation and construction administration services.
• Property condition assessments.
• Condominium conversion.
• Code compliance.
• Third-party inspections and monitoring.
The ideal candidate possesses a Professional Engineer license P.E. Reserve Specialist (R.S.) designation. However, this position is also available for candidates that do not have the R.S. designation but would like to pursue it. The preferred candidate pursuing the designation must have a four-year degree in Civil Engineering. Architecture, or Construction Management with some construction experience ready to be trained to conduct Capital Reserve Analyses.
The position provides on-the-job training to achieve the designation of Reserve Specialist (R.S.).
• Performing site visits with senior engineers to meet with property management or associations of subdivisions and condominiums complexes to review common area elements. Areas with engineering concerns.
• Developing a 20-year capital reserve analysis for the community to determine the life expectancy, remaining life, and cost to maintain capital expenditures for the Association. Performing compressive reports and design drawings for permit approval.
• Meet with the Association and Contractors remotely or in person for necessary revisions to finalize the document.
• Depending on the level of education and experience, the timeline to achieve the designation will vary.
• Professional Engineering license for the state of Florida And/or Georgia
• Structural or construction experience
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Microsoft office.
• Experience reading plans and plats for takeoffs.
• Technical writing.
• Interpersonal communication skills and team collaboration.
• Physical ability to walk project sites.
• Personal vehicle and valid driver's license.
• Willingness to travel 25% (some day, some overnight) to client sites.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• PE License
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature of work to be performed and do not include all duties and responsibilities required of the position. This also does not serve as a contract of employment and status of employment may be changed at any time at the discretion of the employer. Madrid CPWG is an Equal Employment Opportunity company
Peachtree Corners GA USA
Jobs in Peachtree Corners GA Georgia
Civil Engineer Peachtree Corners jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.