AME Consulting Group Ltd.
AME Consulting Group Ltd. Vancouver Canada
2 months ago
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Vancouver office. In this role, you will work alongside the team to coordinate and assist with project administration. You should have an interest in the mechanical building industry, as well as being proficient in Adobe InDesign and MS Office. You will be working independently on a regular basis, so creative thinking and a proactive attitude, along with strong communication, organizational and report writing skills, are essential.
The AME Consulting Group is an employee-owned organization that provides our employees with opportunities to build their legacy with exciting career possibilities and growth. With a resolve for a better tomorrow, we have cultivated an environment where learning and mentoring thrives. We are looking for someone who is motivated, talented, and a committed team member to join us. You must be able to work independently, with excellent verbal, written and organizational skills and an outgoing... personality.
• Writing proposals, letters, and reports
• Setting up proposals and projects
• Assisting with the execution and finalization of project contracts
• Prepare construction administration documentation, including shop drawing reviews, supplemental instructions (SIs) and Requests for Information RFI-s, field reports and closeout documentation.
• Organizing meetings and project files
• Maintaining client contact lists
• Preparing expense reports and monthly invoicing
• Registration of team members for conferences and seminars
• Coordination of team travel arrangements (flights, hotels, cars)
• Comply with AME quality management standards and processes
• Well-experienced and proficient in MS Office, Bluebeam, and Adobe InDesign
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively and efficiently in a team
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of construction / consulting industry is an asset
Qualifications and Experience
• Technical degree/diploma/certificate or equivalent in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum two years of experience in a similar role
• PMP certification would be an asset
• Competitive pay
• Flexible and hybrid work options
• Vacation starting at 3 weeks
• Comprehensive health and dental benefits
• Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
• RRSP Matching
• Potential shareholder opportunity
How to Apply
Please apply in confidence by sending your resume, cover letter and references.
We thank all those that apply but only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted
Administrative Project Coordinator Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.