HR à la carte
HR à la carte Burlington Canada
2 months ago
Why join the DCL Supply team?
DCL Supply is a leading distributor of specialty HVAC products, serving the commercial and industrial sectors across Canada. At DCL Supply, we take pride in the outstanding level of service we provide our customers.
This role offers a successful candidate the opportunity to be a part of an exciting growth phase for a small business that is aiming at large scale growth. You will experience the personal fulfillment of being empowered to make things happen in a culture that values our people above all else, and where the values of Integrity, Speed, Accountability, Empowerment and Respect are the cornerstones of how we operate, in addition to a very compelling compensation package and opportunities for career advancement.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing and working closely with the sales team, the Marketing Assistant will be involved in the development of the strategic marketing plan in order to strengthen DCL's market... position and accelerate growth. Please note: this role is 100% onsite, working in our Burlington, ON office.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant:
• Champion the DCL website and develop marketing and advertising strategies through web content, blogs, social media, email promotions, white papers, magazine articles, spec sheets, product videos and other avenues as appropriate for our industry and varied customer base
• Develop a corporate identity and branding including designing swag and promotional items
• Plan, organize and coordinate DCL's participation in events such as: trade shows and other industry events
• Develop a strong understanding of current customers' businesses and develop customer specific marketing strategies to drive increased sales, balancing investment levels with profitability and customer potential
• Research competition by identifying and evaluating services, market share, pricing, and advertising and integrate into an annual strategic marketing strategy that is aligned with overall company direction and goals
• In collaboration with the sales team, champion strategies to drive new and existing business by creating and executing plans that build awareness, drive traffic and increase our sales success through grass root methods as well as digital platforms. Promote a data driven approach to marketing activities and opportunities including consideration of financial impacts, insights from existing data and long-term sustainability of our marketing campaigns
Experience Requirements for the Marketing Assistant:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in business or marketing
• At least 1-3 years of marketing experience in a product sales environment
• Experience developing and managing digital marketing strategies and campaigns
• Experience with brand positioning and creating enticing offers
• Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL
• Ability to think both strategically and act tactically, understanding the needs of the business
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, and the proven ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
Additional experience that would be an asset:
• PR and copy writing experience
• Bilingual (at least working knowledge as materials will need to be in French)
• Past sales experience or product management experience
• Proficiency with Java Script
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note : we are only accepting applications from those authorized to work in Canada and we are not currently sponsoring any work visas
Marketing Assistant Burlington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.