Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH
Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH Tübingen Germany
2 months ago
Position: Life Scientist, Computer Scientist - Clinical Data Manager (m/f/d)
Clinical Data Associate Manager
We are currently seeking full-time a Clinical Data Associate Manager
• to support our global team. You can work in Tübingen, Munich or home-based in Germany in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Tübingen, Munich and Houston (USA). This permanent position is responsible for managing data from a variety of research projects.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
Supporting the data management team to/ with
• Generate, review, update and finalize DM documents (e.g., data management plan, data validation plan, data reconciliation plan, etc.)
• User Acceptance Testing and documentation of trial specific eCRF
• Quality Control of Local Lab normal ranges
• User and site management
• Data review and data cleaning
• Query management
• Data base lock activities
• Completing and Quality Control of the data... management documents in the TMF
You hold a degree in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences or have comparable education. You gained at least 3 years of experience in data management in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry. Ideally, you have knowledge of medical terminology, coding and preferably SAE reconciliation.
You are familiar with ICH-GCP, FDA and EMA regulations.
For your day-to-day activities, we expect very good verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills:
We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits - e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
• We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, romantic orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law
Scientist, Computer Scientist - Clinical Data Manager Tübingen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.