PT. Bank UOB Indonesia
PT. Bank UOB Indonesia Jakarta Indonesia
2 months ago
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
The Global Market function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clients’ investment, liability and risk management needs through a... comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes.
• Achieve desk sales budget from sales of FX, derivatives and other GM products
• Build good and healthy collaboration with stakeholders inside and outside of Global Markets
• Collaborating with Corporate Banking segment, and improves client cross selling business
• Assists in the Corporate Banking Global Markets franchise
• Provides good customer relationship management from GM product and advisory perspective
• Provides routine updates and outlook on market colors to client and Corporate Banking segment RMs,
• Provides tailored risk management solution for Corporate client
1. 5-7 years experiences in Global Markets Sales. Preference is to have handled Corporate clients prior.
2. Good technical knowledge and capabilities in FX, derivatives and GM legal documentations (ISDAs ect).
3. Good understanding of corporate client credit
4. Good presentations, interpersonal, sales skills, and creative in problem solving and giving solutions
5. Ability to work under pressure, and multi tasking is a must. Able to work with different stakeholders in the bank.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference
Corporate Banking Treasury Advisor Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.